Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
So I saw some weird video of some king of the poop exclusive content. From my optic there have seen many great new mini games or maps etc.

HOWEVER, they are all exclusive content that can be purchased on the marketplace. While I get that there needs to be money of some kind, I feel this is only doing harm to the community instead of adding something to it. Not sure if I’m correct, but it rather tears it apart. You get to let people pay who play it with their own friends that are most likely not active on Cube. WHY? I mean, it could have been some new arcade game or at least make it available on the Cubecraft Network itself.

The server is rather lacking new gamemodes and new maps. I just don’t see any reason why to sell it as DLC instead of adding it to the public server.

Reactions: ThaDoggo

mitgobla

Marketplace Coordinator
Dec 11, 2018
Wales, United Kingdom
ben-dodd.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi Komodo!
So the design team works in two parts - the server-side, and the marketplace side. The work that is done by our team on the marketplace allows us to create better content on the server (e.g. 3D models, maps), and unfortunately, many of the features available to us for content on the Marketplace are not possible on the server (and vice-versa). Our marketplace team does not create new game modes for the server, as they are different in how they are made.

The marketplace content we create is entirely separate from the server, buying the marketplace content does not affect your gameplay on the Bedrock server itself (except for VIP points). We have a separate store on the Bedrock server, for ranks and cosmetics.

We understand that there was a lack of game mode updates to Bedrock, however as you may be aware we have released three new game modes this year, and with our growing team, there will be more to come! :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

xHappyMood wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
me when i react to a 2 year old post:
1719424788212.png
i thought having many moders will make me never miss out on new things and i like what u all post
yw for the follows thanks to u too
iTz1Hamood wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Hiiiii Kaedee how you doing ^-^
iTz1Hamood wrote on Thjis's profile.
Eyyy Thjis ^-^
Top Bottom