Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

astrogamer

Aug 21, 2024
Does anyone have any idea how I can get the [cubecrafter] prefix i’m a VIP 30 and I don’t have it so I’m wondering how to get it

hoppyfrog28_

Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
My Browser detects dangerous websites, and tells me I shouldn’t go there, and the mobile link was detected as a dangerous website, where my ip would be revealed and so forth, what is the mobile link for?

The mobile link takes you directly to the Anniversary Bundle in the Minecraft Marketplace. It's odd that it was detected as dangerous. I'm pretty sure everything is safe. Don't click on them if you think they are dangerous though!

Reactions: coolzombiee

coolzombiee

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2024
The mobile link takes you directly to the Anniversary Bundle in the Minecraft Marketplace. It's odd that it was detected as dangerous. I'm pretty sure everything is safe. Don't click on them if you think they are dangerous though!
Yeah this is a image of the message that pops up (very good, if I accidentally click on a ad to a dangerous website by accident too, I use Safari browser)
IMG_2506.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: hoppyfrog28_
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on Fisktratt's profile.
Happy birthday
Amazinq wrote on dream81501's profile.
Happy birthday
News: As reported by others, the new Epic loot is revealed to be Dragons! The maps releasing alongside with it are FFA and Solo Lucky Islands. They are all releasing on September 19!
CagriCann in stream join us!
BicolourSine41 wrote on dream81501's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Top Bottom