Status
Not open for further replies.

UnfWasTaken

Apr 28, 2024
India
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello To Anyone Who Reads! And umm, this is probably my first post (if i remember well enough) but anyways, i just was wondering when will the partner programme (like the youtuber rank) thing will resume.. Because I heard from fellow players that it was stopped apparently..

So yeah, just wondering when will it resume?
Also, are there any specific requirements? (If yes, then pls let m

Reactions: Sebiebo

Fishyy

Novice Member
Jun 6, 2024
Hyrule Castle
Pronouns
He/Him
We dk if it will ever be reopened but im pretty sure they said smth about if it is reopened there not being specific requirements but more just if they like the look of ur channel. Forgive me if that info is false I just remember hearing it somewhere

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
We dk if it will ever be reopened but im pretty sure they said smth about if it is reopened there not being specific requirements but more just if they like the look of ur channel
This was already the case; It's no new information.

The Partner applications are closed for an indefinite time, meaning they could reopen tomorrow or never. I really wouldn't bring your hopes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

YeoXuHang wrote on Flxen's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Flxen wrote on YeoXuHang's profile.
Ty for the follow!
-Do you have pictures with your friends Alex?
-No
-So, what photos do you keep then?

hope.PNG
Finally the new dragon releases tomorrow I can’t wait to see what the price is (hoping less than a rank, but I am sure that’s it’s the same price as a rank or more)
Here's another prediction: I think that Halloween Event 2024 will be in testing sometime next week
Top Bottom