Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BicolourSine41

Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
Hiya!
Here are my reviews for the eggwars duels maps!

Temple: I think this is really the best map for rushing, even in normal a builder kit would be enouph, i had multible 27 sec games on this map and i really like it, i think this map is way different then others and that makes it even more fun.
Roads: I personally think that this really is a map on what you could buy armour, the way to the other island is long, but that makes this a very unique map, that suedes the more defending players more.
Flowers: I really think that the island before mid makes this map really great, for the players that want to get better loot this island is great. For rushers this really is a great map, i've got some under 40 sec games on this map.
Mine: This map is really defending, but feels very cool to rush too, cause of the possibility of long bridges this map is great if you still wanna get better at speedbridging
Dust: This map feels way other then all maps, it's great for rushing and defending, you also have the chance to get on a cactus and rush from above. This map is really fast and feels great to play!

In your post mention the next game duels map reviews that you'd like most next time! Thanks for reading!

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hiya!
Here are my reviews for the eggwars duels maps!

Temple: I think this is really the best map for rushing, even in normal a builder kit would be enouph, i had multible 27 sec games on this map and i really like it, i think this map is way different then others and that makes it even more fun.
Roads: I personally think that this really is a map on what you could buy armour, the way to the other island is long, but that makes this a very unique map, that suedes the more defending players more.
Flowers: I really think that the island before mid makes this map really great, for the players that want to get better loot this island is great. For rushers this really is a great map, i've got some under 40 sec games on this map.
Mine: This map is really defending, but feels very cool to rush too, cause of the possibility of long bridges this map is great if you still wanna get better at speedbridging
Dust: This map feels way other then all maps, it's great for rushing and defending, you also have the chance to get on a cactus and rush from above. This map is really fast and feels great to play!

In your post mention the next game duels map reviews that you'd like most next time! Thanks for reading!
For me i play a lot egg wars deul and all the map are good and help you in speedrun
You can for all the maps you get between 20s to 45s to finish the game

Reactions: BicolourSine41
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Thank you so much for accepting my friend request!!! I actually wanna fight u. Good for u im controller
Hoshi wrote on Lyriie's profile.
omg a cute person
BicolourSine41 wrote on Hoshi's profile.
New pfp! Its a Stitch Samojed!!!
Top Bottom