Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

IAmEclipsy

Jul 12, 2024
France
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello to everyone who is currently reading this!

I've been playing Cubecraft since servers officially came out on Playstation and at first I already wanted to be in touch with the community but I'd never actually be active on the forums, however now I am. [:

My name is Gabriel but I prefer being called by my username, I'm 16 years old and my birthday is on the 28th of January.

In my free time I love to learn about history, geography, vexillology (the study of flags) and languages, I currently speak French which is my native language, obviously English, A2 level Russian and Spanish, and started Dutch approximately a week before I posted this.
I also obviously love to play video games and listen to music, I mean.. who doesn't?

On Cubecraft; I mostly play Battle Arena, Parkour, Skyblock and Pillars of Fortune (fun fact: I am on the parkour leaderboard).

I think that's about it, if you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask me about it!

BicolourSine41

Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello to everyone who is currently reading this!

I've been playing Cubecraft since servers officially came out on Playstation and at first I already wanted to be in touch with the community but I'd never actually be active on the forums, however now I am. [:

My name is Gabriel but I prefer being called by my username, I'm 16 years old and my birthday is on the 28th of January.

In my free time I love to learn about history, geography, vexillology (the study of flags) and languages, I currently speak French which is my native language, obviously English, A2 level Russian and Spanish, and started Dutch approximately a week before I posted this.
I also obviously love to play video games and listen to music, I mean.. who doesn't?

On Cubecraft; I mostly play Battle Arena, Parkour, Skyblock and Pillars of Fortune (fun fact: I am on the parkour leaderboard).

I think that's about it, if you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask me about it!
Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Wood storage wall in a new modded world 🙏

2024-10-22_18.10.06.png
lorilambthecoolgamer wrote on Lord of Ducks's profile.
CONGRATS!
I have reached 200 reaction score, and 100 messages! Thanks everybody!
UncleSpect wrote on Sebiebo's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Hi, you're great. Bye!
Top Bottom