Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
This is a small and simple suggestion for EggWars on Bedrock. I would like to see CubeCraft add an option to allow players to switch between the current EggWars shop UI, and the new shop UI designed for BedWars.

The reason for making this suggestion is because I enjoyed the new shop UI that they used in BedWars after they fixed an annoying issue with it moving the selected category to the top of the screen, and I find the UI better since it can display more items in the shop at once, especially when favorite items are involved, it'll allow you to buy them faster. But I also considered players who prefer the current UI for EggWars, especially mobile players due to smaller shop icons and don't want them to remove it completely, making the suggestion to add a setting instead.

What do you think of this suggestion? Do you agree that CubeCraft should allow players to switch between classic EggWars shop UI and the new BedWars UI for EggWars? Let me know your thoughts

Edit: Can we extend the suggestion to also allow BedWars players to also be able to switch the UI to the classic EggWars UI?

Last edited:

Eli

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
I would assume that the new BedWars UI is a result of more development experience and more available technology to make a better functioning interface.

I would not complicate player settings even further by making the new UI a setting, and would instead settle on deciding which one is superior, seeing if perhaps some features can be carried from one to the other, and implementing a universal UI for both EggWars and BedWars.

This would facilitate learning for new players, and is just a good design and quality of life practice.

Edit: I foresee some people could be upset with the old EggWars interface being replaced with the new BedWars interface, but I would argue most complaints come from a place of "comfort" and not necessarily and objective analysis of the new UI's functionality.

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
This is a small and simple suggestion for EggWars on Bedrock. I would like to see CubeCraft add an option to allow players to switch between the current EggWars shop UI, and the new shop UI designed for BedWars.

The reason for making this suggestion is because I enjoyed the new shop UI that they used in BedWars after they fixed an annoying issue with it moving the selected category to the top of the screen, and I find the UI better since it can display more items in the shop at once, especially when favorite items are involved, it'll allow you to buy them faster. But I also considered players who prefer the current UI for EggWars and don't want them to remove it completely, making the suggestion to add a setting instead.

What do you think of this suggestion? Do you agree that CubeCraft should allow players to switch between classic EggWars shop UI and the new BedWars UI for EggWars? Let me know your thoughts
For the shop UI in bed wars i see it do difficult to use it but for the shop UI in egg wars more confortable

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him

The reason for making this suggestion is because I enjoyed the new shop UI that they used in BedWars after they fixed an annoying issue with it moving the selected category to the top of the screen, and I find the UI better since it can display more items in the shop at once, especially when favorite items are involved, it'll allow you to buy them faster. But I also considered players who prefer the current UI for EggWars, especially mobile players due to smaller shop icons and don't want them to remove it completely, making the suggestion to add a setting instead.

I think that for both games you could be able to choose what u want of them, but i would have it same, cause that feels best for me

• Agree
Reactions: SlinkyGnu05604

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
The bedwars shop UI looks like the old eggshop beta ui that everyone rejected so i dont think it should be added.
The main reason most people (and myself) didn't like the EggWars beta shop was because of the categories going to the top issue, which is annoying as it ruins muscle memory for everyone. They fixed that issue in BedWars, however it still could be an issue for mobile players due to small shop icons, hence why I suggested it to make it a setting rather than forcing the UI on everyone

coolzombiee

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2024
They shouldn’t change it. The new UI would mess up how players usually play it and it takes too long to find items because of much more items there is in egg wars.

• Unsure
Reactions: SlinkyGnu05604
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on amandapanda's profile.
happy birthday :D
mm yes we love verifying if you're a human multiple times in a row
Top Bottom