Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

NADER KANAAN

Nov 3, 2023
Lebanon
Hello, I has an idea to develop the game EggWars Duels. I have more than 16k wins playing this game, but the problem is that if a cheater enters it becomes difficult. My idea is that I used to play ctf 1v1 before, but the game was difficult, but when you added 2v2 and I became able to enter the party, it became easy, so I hope you add it to the game EggWars Duels, so that my players. the same map and the same distance. but only instead of 1v1 2v2. And pls accept it
Thanks

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, I has an idea to develop the game EggWars Duels. I have more than 16k wins playing this game, but the problem is that if a cheater enters it becomes difficult. My idea is that I used to play ctf 1v1 before, but the game was difficult, but when you added 2v2 and I became able to enter the party, it became easy, so I hope you add it to the game EggWars Duels, so that my players. the same map and the same distance. but only instead of 1v1 2v2. And pls accept it
Thanks
I don't agree i see it very good right now and much easy thene 2v2

• Disagree
Reactions: NADER KANAAN

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
Thanks
Im unsure, i think it just could have a 1v1 mode and a 2v2 mode, with separate leaderboards.

WorriedSkate940

Feb 2, 2023
Poland but I live in Sweden
I got a good idea, but won't create a new post since I'd prob get banned for whatever that thing is called. There should be a weekly 1v1 in the duels gamemode, and weekly 2v2. Like 1v1 one week, and 2v2 the other week. And I mean this in all of the duel gamemodes except battle arena, where both should stay like they are.

NADER KANAAN

Nov 3, 2023
Lebanon
I got a good idea, but won't create a new post since I'd prob get banned for whatever that thing is called. There should be a weekly 1v1 in the duels gamemode, and weekly 2v2. Like 1v1 one week, and 2v2 the other week. And I mean this in all of the duel gamemodes except battle arena, where both should stay like they are.
Yes exactly but if there is 1v1 and 2v2 be better

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on lichtim's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
fanclub?
1725746466602.png
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
💜
Delta6927 wrote on Eliza's profile.