Votes: 6 42.9%
  • None Of The Above

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Many players think there is at least 1 item it could have to make it better [not all necessarily being the same one] which i agree with many items could be added to Eggwars some of them really OP others not so much

but i have a few that may be added if they have enough votes/likes

so here is the list

1. A Swiftness Potion [Swiftness 2 for 3 minutes] [Bought for 24 gold] [Normal and OP mode]
  2. A Fishing Rod [Suggestion From @Mr_Eevee_MC] [Bought for 64 Iron] [All modes]
  3. An Arrow Of Poison [Poison 2 for 5 seconds] [Bought for 6 gold] [1 per] [Normal and OP mode]
  4. A Diamond Hoe [Sharpness 5] [Bought for 16 diamonds] [Normal and OP mode item] [Normal with only sharp 2] [Purpose is to be a weapon you can spam]
  5. Ladders [Bought for 5 iron] [5 per] [All Modes] [Purpose is to be a special block
  6. A Map [Scaling 3/4] [Bought for 10 gold] [All modes] [Purpose is so you can see the map you are on better
That was my list of 6 Possible Items

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
  • A Swiftness Potion [Swiftness 2 for 3 minutes] [Bought for 24 gold] [Normal and OP mode]
  • A Fishing Rod [Suggestion From @Mr_Eevee_MC] [Bought for 64 Iron] [All modes]
  • An Arrow Of Poison [Poison 2 for 5 seconds] [Bought for 6 gold] [1 per] [Normal and OP mode]
  • A Diamond Hoe [Sharpness 5] [Bought for 16 diamonds] [Normal and OP mode item] [Normal with only sharp 2] [Purpose is to be a weapon you can spam]
  • Ladders [Bought for 5 iron] [5 per] [All Modes] [Purpose is to be a special block
  • A Map [Scaling 3/4] [Bought for 10 gold] [All modes] [Purpose is so you can see the map you are on better
1. I don't like having potions as an item you can buy at the shop, it just doesn't feel right to me.
2. Fishing rod in 1.9 is useless and the pull feature could be very overpowered.
3. I don't want to have a ranged poison pot. poison in general is annoying since it makes jumping a bit weird
4. Too overpowered & will cause anti cheat fighting speed kicks. Might as well play 1.8
5. Ladders can prevent all fall damage & can be used as collision traps
6. Players are allowed to have minimaps, so this is pretty much useless. Most maps you already know the layout of, and maps require you to visit the terrain to load/update the map

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
gain more than half of those made NO SENSE
2. Fishing rod in 1.9 is useless and the pull feature could be very overpowered.
firstly that isn't true because it is a melee range weapon [that is going to sound wierd
3. I don't want to have a ranged poison pot. poison in general is annoying since it makes jumping a bit weird
again these all are you negitive comments because they hit you, you never think of you hitting other people and you do it just so every constructive suggestion sounds dumb but every destructive suggestions you say that they should be the case you don't act like you want any part of the server to grow

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
gain more than half of those made NO SENSE

firstly that isn't true because it is a melee range weapon [that is going to sound wierd

again these all are you negitive comments because they hit you, you never think of you hitting other people and you do it just so every constructive suggestion sounds dumb but every destructive suggestions you say that they should be the case you don't act like you want any part of the server to grow
Maybe you should read through it again then? I could explain it for you if you want me to.

In 1.9 it no longer "hits" an entity, instead it just latches on and allows you to reel them in with no "damage" done.

I'm looking at it for as it hits me because almost everyone else thinks about using them against others. I don't want to think about me using it, but it being used against me.
Of course I want the server to grow, but this isn't the best way. I don't think you quite understand how annoying poison tick damage can be for others.

D

Deleted member 169486

The only one I like is ladders. I feel like potions would change the game to much. If you want a map you can just install a minimap mod.

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
I agree with all the ideas except this one:

1. Ladders [Bought for 5 iron] [5 per] [All Modes] [Purpose is to be a special block

It would possible encourage people to make skybases, which is not something that i would want. Nice thread though, good ideas :-D

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This new podium in the beta games lobby looks interesting...
It may be that the old Java lobby leaderboards are coming back? 👀

Captura de pantalla 2024-09-27 164108.png
!notcitingdow wrote on valentinoboo's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!!!!
Deepslate3D wrote on TheMrRevZ's profile.
what's ur favorite bisector in the alphabet? mine is 14
New screenshot posted on the Halloween Event's notion page today!
1727457670116.png
BicolourSine41 wrote on CheatersDontWin's profile.
Good username
Top Bottom