Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

pacmastermeow

Aug 18, 2024
My suggestion is an alternate version of EggWars with the following changes:
  • All players are on a single team together
  • The goal is no longer to defeat the other teams, but to survive as many waves as you can together, similar to Hypixel Zombies
  • One other team base (preferably the one directly across from the player team's base) is designated as the enemy hive, where hostile mobs are spawned
  • Scripted endermen (like the bridge-builder endermen in BedWars) build defenses for the enemy hive and pathways for the other mobs to invade

hoppyfrog28_

Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
I would love to see PvE games like this come to CubeCraft. However I'm not sure if PvE EggWars would be the best approach. I'm thinking more of a tower defense / mob arena. A little more like an RPG, since that hasn't been a thing on CubeCraft for a while.

• Agree
Reactions: CrystalLegend01

coolzombiee

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2024
  • The goal is no longer to defeat the other teams, but to survive as many waves as you can together, similar to Hypixel Zombies
  • One other team base (preferably the one directly across from the player team's base) is designated as the enemy hive, where hostile mobs are spawned
  • Scripted endermen (like the bridge-builder endermen in BedWars) build defenses for the enemy hive and pathways for the other mobs to invade
I think it should be less like egg wars style but like a arena with enemies spawning with increasing levels of diffuculty and its rank would let you vote for normal waves, tougher waves, impossible waves, easier waves (but it would be not for beginners who probably would have to play impossible because a pro voted it so it should be separate games so like 4 portals for each difficulty) and the rank would include kill effects, cages, prefixes (like last survivor, monster hunter, PvE master, idk maybe last survivor is a sg prefix) and trails/buddies

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
This would be really funny! I'm gonna explode the base of the hive

NADER KANAAN

Nov 3, 2023
Lebanon
Nice idea but add in new game not chancel eggwars so yeah
Better than nothing but we need eggwars

Reactions: BicolourSine41
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on YeoXuHang's profile.
Thanks for playing!
BicolourSine41 wrote on Lord of Ducks's profile.
I can play PoF with you! But I don't have the subscription
BicolourSine41 wrote on !notcitingdow's profile.
Thanks for the follow! Have it back :)
Reesle wrote on yuduki0729's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :D
Happy to have you here!
Reesle wrote on Lycheesis's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom