Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

QuietOnions

Sep 13, 2017
So a lot of people have been wanting an actually tournament. I think that cube should hold an annual tournament for people that really want it. There will be a lot of teams and it would be hard to host the tournament so that's why it should be an annual event.
This is how I think he tournaments should be set up as
- One team leader sends their team name and team players (maximum of 5+subs in case a player can not make it).
-Also send your time zone
-Host the tournament in a 5 player map so that many teams can compete at once and it will make the process easier.
-Since people live in different time zones you send your time zone and Match it with other teams time zones so that there won't be a timing problem
-The winners of each game move on to the next round so if the map is teaparty or mushrooms only one winner will be chosen out of 8
-people might complain and ask "what if I can't make it" then too bad
-Obviously no hacking and Camping making it longer
-The winner of the whole tournament should get like a trophies next to their gamer tag symbolizing that "I won the Tournament."
If you disagree then eh, but if you agree then :)

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
I would like to see this and participate in it. The closest thing to it right now isn't the Community Games. If there's an official tournament there should be a prize, such as cubelets or points.

If you so chose, you could host the tournament you described and have people signup for it.

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
Dude, did you ever thought about how hard it is to organize a tournament...
-Host the tournament in a 5 player map so that many teams can compete at once and it will make the process easier.
Then you say this...getting 5 specific players at the same time online is very hard, getting 20 specific players (for example) online at the same time is almost impossible !

Apart from that, I think we all want something more competitive here on Cube !
It can be a tournament, or something like monthly leaderboards;
just something that will let many players play again on the CubeCraft server! :D

The idea of ‘Official tournaments’ is very cool and I hope they’ll organize a tournament soon :P

Reactions: jfneafena

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
So a lot of people have been wanting an actually tournament. I think that cube should hold an annual tournament for people that really want it. There will be a lot of teams and it would be hard to host the tournament so that's why it should be an annual event.
- One team leader sends their team name and team players (maximum of 5+subs in case a player can not make it).
-Since people live in different time zones you send your time zone and Match it with other teams time zones so that there won't be a timing problem
-The winners of each game move on to the next round so if the map is teaparty or mushrooms only one winner will be chosen out of 8
-The winner of the whole tournament should get like a trophies next to their gamer tag symbolizing that "I won the Tournament."
There should REALLY be a full on tournament like really! :D

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
I really like this idea because I've been wanting an EggWars tournament for a very long time. However, I think that CubeCraft should start with a solo competition so its easier to organize and they get used to the change. It also means that the participants are not dependent on each other. If you can't make it you can't make it. You can't blame anyone else and therefore less tension is made. Winner of the tournament should get either an elite miniature or elite trail. Some sort of vanity.

~ DreamFudge

Reactions: Josher
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Happy World Okapi Day

1729265053671.png
Casualpoalrbear wrote on ToonBer's profile.
Happy birthday. I am definitely late.
BicolourSine41 wrote on finnyboy300's profile.
Hello!!!!!!! Welcome!
Weekly poll starting this/next week (depending on where you are I guess it might already be this week lol)
10 EUR... for this? Oh boy 😔

1729245754252.png
Top Bottom