Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BrandonFTW123

Feb 12, 2017
Hey guys. I am making this post to alert you about eggwars teams that work very well together. If you see these 4 usernames, pick a god and pray. This team consists of me, BrandonFTW123, Superman161, DannTheVagabond, and HRHElephant777. We are on a 68 game winning streak, lets see which one of yall could break it. Just know, if you try to target us first, we'll still win nice and easy. Also, hackers can't beat us either. If you want to name any other teams we should try to compete against, put their usernames below. We are TheLegend27 of Eggwars. So, if you see these 4 people together, you might as well quit the lobby.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Hey guys. I am making this post to alert you about eggwars teams that work very well together. If you see these 4 usernames, pick a god and pray. This team consists of me, BrandonFTW123, Superman161, DannTheVagabond, and HRHElephant777. We are on a 68 game winning streak, lets see which one of yall could break it. Just know, if you try to target us first, we'll still win nice and easy. Also, hackers can't beat us either. If you want to name any other teams we should try to compete against, put their usernames below. We are TheLegend27 of Eggwars. So, if you see these 4 people together, you might as well quit the lobby.
Wowowowowowowowwww!!!! Calm down sir!! I just need a person to be able to win easily too :p So if you see Jeff_San in your game, don't fight him!!! Because you might think he's hacking D:

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Calm down. XD
I have not lost a game yet of speed egg wars!

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on bleedn's profile.
Hello! 👋
IMG_6431.png

Cool skin btw!
Reesle wrote on Jedidiahh's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🧁🐕
News: Halloween Event 2024 has got an update on the Notion Board!
Changes: Ender is the Halloween Game (coming to both Java and Bedrock) and halloween lobby quests are also coming!
1726859519935.png
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Mappoe wrote on Pineapple's profile.
hapy birday
Top Bottom