Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

hoppyfrog28_

Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
Two (four if you count the Partners individually) different large bans have occurred in the past couple weeks, and neither have received a full / official explanation. I will try to keep this thread short!

TheOrderOfSapphire:

On August 19th, TheOrderOfSapphire (former CubeCraft Moderator and streamer) was banned without any explanation. There is a video by a YouTuber by the name of Eclipsed that gives an explanation, however there is no confirming what is true and what isn't.

Partners:

Just yesterday, the biggest CubeCraft Youtubers were network banned with no explanation. This means that they are banned from all CubeCraft platforms and have lost their Partner ranks. These people include xclutchingg, RelatedNoobs, and privqted. When you check the CubeCraft Appeal Site, you can see that they were all banned for the same reason: Doxing/Leaking/Breaking player safety guidelines. Very recently, xclutchingg made a community post on his YouTube channel. It stated that even he had no idea why they were banned. He emphasized in multiple different posts that he had not doxxed anyone. His best guess is that a group chat got leaked, but he doesn't know much more.

Unfortunately, he also said that this will most likely mark the end of his YouTube channel entirely.

Explanation:

I think that the CubeCraft community deserves an official explanation for both of these events. When former staff members and the most popular creators on a network get banned, it shouldn't be left unexplained.

Please don't take this as hate to CubeCraft or the CubeCraft Team, because it's not. This is simply a request for information.

Edit: I see @Aratic created a similar post two minutes ago. Note that this wasn't a copy!

Edit again: The more I look into it, the more angry players I find. As @FluffySnowFox said, it is a sensitive topic. But I do think this needs to be addressed.

Last edited:

coolzombiee

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2024
Two (four if you count the Partners individually) different large bans have occurred in the past couple weeks, and neither have received a full / official explanation. I will try to keep this thread short!

TheOrderOfSapphire:

On August 19th, TheOrderOfSapphire (former CubeCraft Moderator and streamer) was banned without any explanation. There is a video by a YouTuber by the name of Eclipsed that gives an explanation, however there is no confirming what is true and what isn't.

Partners:

Just yesterday, the biggest CubeCraft Youtubers were network banned with no explanation. This means that they are banned from all CubeCraft platforms and have lost their Partner ranks. These people include xclutchingg, RelatedNoobs, and privqted. When you check the CubeCraft Appeal Site, you can see that they were all banned for the same reason: Doxing/Leaking/Breaking player safety guidelines. Very recently, xclutchingg made a community post on his YouTube channel. It stated that even he had no idea why they were banned. He emphasized in multiple different posts that he had not doxxed anyone. His best guess is that a group chat got leaked, but he doesn't know much more.

Unfortunately, he also said that this will most likely mark the end of his YouTube channel entirely.

Explanation:

I think that the CubeCraft community deserves an official explanation for both of these events. When former staff members and the most popular creators on a network get banned, it shouldn't be left unexplained.

Please don't take this as hate to CubeCraft or the CubeCraft Team, because it's not. This is simply a request for information.

Edit: I see @Aratic created a similar post two minutes ago. Note that this wasn't a copy!
Yes Cubecraft NEEDS to explain their action, because they have been hiding info from us that we should have been told already………….
Just posted about this too, My biggest surprise is Saph, he’s a great guy and don’t know why he’s be banned
Watch the video by Eclipsed and it explains everything (not confirmed because I’m pretty sure he isn’t in prison)

Aratic

Dec 30, 2022
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes Cubecraft NEEDS to explain their action, because they have been hiding info from us that we should have been told already………….

Watch the video by Eclipsed and it explains everything (not confirmed because I’m pretty sure he isn’t in prison)
I knew that forgot to add few words ( meant to add permanently and add a sentence related to mental health)

Reactions: coolzombiee

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
Doxing is very serious thing, but it's not the reason to dox doxers. Also explanation may help some players to get info they leaked.
Also if this ban was unreasonable I think that they appeal it, but they didn't so they are understand why get punished.

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him

TheOrderOfSapphire:

Partners:

Explanation:

Edit again: The more I look into it, the more angry players I find. As @FluffySnowFox said, it is a sensitive topic. But I do think this needs to be addressed.
Cube kinda banned their biggest, creators, but if what i hear is true, i think the decision is on the team. And we could respect the desicion of them, because they want us to have a safe server. But there are enouph good creators over.

sexy

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
the crazy part is that the ppl in his dc server continues defending him xD
But ig theres not much u can expect from someone whose profile looks like this
1725187700031.png

i just got banned from one of these weirdos

itzjuan2195

Novice Member
Jan 19, 2020
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I feel like its a sensitive topic to talk ab and shouldn't really be discussed.
People just want more transparency from the staff and that's understandable. However, I don't feel right talking about this either, especially since we don't know what really happened.

blazingwind47

Jul 26, 2020
This is not something that should be discussed publicly. They have been dealt with with the correct punishment and Network bans are never publicly discussed due to their Nature. They do not need to explain publicly why they issued these bans as the people behind the network ban could be put at risk.

Aratic

Dec 30, 2022
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
the crazy part is that the ppl in his dc server continues defending him xD
But ig theres not much u can expect from someone whose profile looks like this View attachment 233037

i just got banned from one of these weirdos
I’ve been trying to get a little more of the story. But let’s not name drop, speaking from experience it can cause people to harass them

blazingwind47

Jul 26, 2020
I’ve been trying to get a little more of the story. But let’s not name drop, speaking from experience it can cause people to harass them
Its best you dont. Whats happened has happened so it should all be left in the past

Aratic

Dec 30, 2022
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I assure you the evidence used to make the decision to network ban someone is submitted to the highest quality standards and is verified carefully to make sure it is not falsified.

In my years in CubeCraft I have only seen one network ban be undone, and that was our wonderful Marieke, whose situation was exceptional and happened many years ago.
Here is a message from one of the moderators from a post I made from this situation.

It gives a bit of context to how these large situations are handled.

(Put this here if you didn’t see my post and the responses to that post.)

Aratic

Dec 30, 2022
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Its best you dont. Whats happened has happened so it should all be left in the past
I agree, I heard rumors of the self hit man part and every now and then checked on him on his streams for a few months while keeping it down while I tried to get my discord fixed so I could ask if he’s alright, now after that expose video I’m just trying to figure some other things out and hope he goes to prison because I know in Sweden the rehabilitation there is great and I believe he could become a better person while still being punished for his actions.

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Hello,

I'm going to make this as short as I can. I will most likely repeat information I've said in other places, too, but at least this will be seen as an "official" response.

TheOrderOfSapphire was removed from our network for violating our community and player safety guidelines. We will not reveal any more information about this. We are responsible for keeping specific details anonymous when necessary to ensure player safety.

As for the recent network ban involving 3 CubeCraft partners. It's uncommon for the reason behind the network ban to be revealed, but in this case, we revealed the details behind the network ban due to the nature of the users' position in our community. As shown on their ban reasons, it was: "Doxing, Leaking and Breaking player safety guidelines". Of course we're not going to go into the specifics behind the bans, such as showing evidence, who was doxed, what was leaked, because as mentioned above, we never reveal the specifics to ensure player safety.

One thing to mention is that network bans are not handed out lightly and are handled with the utmost care. Evidence is always reviewed and validated to be true.

Network bans are not false; they are very serious and not a laughing matter. It's our stance to recommend users disconnect themselves from network-banned users to make sure they are safe online and on our platforms.

Hope this clears some things up,
Cam! :)

hoppyfrog28_

Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
Hello,

I'm going to make this as short as I can. I will most likely repeat information I've said in other places, too, but at least this will be seen as an "official" response.

TheOrderOfSapphire was removed from our network for violating our community and player safety guidelines. We will not reveal any more information about this. We are responsible for keeping specific details anonymous when necessary to ensure player safety.

As for the recent network ban involving 3 CubeCraft partners. It's uncommon for the reason behind the network ban to be revealed, but in this case, we revealed the details behind the network ban due to the nature of the users' position in our community. As shown on their ban reasons, it was: "Doxing, Leaking and Breaking player safety guidelines". Of course we're not going to go into the specifics behind the bans, such as showing evidence, who was doxed, what was leaked, because as mentioned above, we never reveal the specifics to ensure player safety.

One thing to mention is that network bans are not handed out lightly and are handled with the utmost care. Evidence is always reviewed and validated to be true.

Network bans are not false; they are very serious and not a laughing matter. It's our stance to recommend users disconnect themselves from network-banned users to make sure they are safe online and on our platforms.

Hope this clears some things up,
Cam! :)

Thanks! This definitely helps and I appreciate the response from the CubeCraft Team. I agree that a full specific explanation doesn't make sense, but simply addressing the situation helped out a ton. Thank you again!

sexy

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Thanks! This definitely helps and I appreciate the response from the CubeCraft Team. I agree that a full specific explanation doesn't make sense, but simply addressing the situation helped out a ton. Thank you again!
he litro said what we all knew dawg, wdym

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

YeoXuHang wrote on Sweetenerera's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on UltraGameCoder's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Wave Master7S's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌊 🎂
Reesle wrote on Sweetenerera's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🍰🎈
Top Bottom