Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on SkyWars, try to stay on topic!

SubEmperor99

May 26, 2024
Whenever I win against or combo someone I usually get hackusated. Recently, I have been practicing combos on battle arena. When I was playing Skywars quads, I got accused of autoclicking. I usually butterfly click 10-13 cps. In the clip, I was butterflying around 12cps. I don't use hacks, and I have the clip of it. I am worried I will get banned, as a few people said they reported me. My internet rarely lags badly, and it makes me look like I have killaura or antikb, and people hackusate me.
Here is the link to the video:
Can you please let me know if I might get false banned? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: kaunarya
Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Whenever I win against or combo someone I usually get hackusated. Recently, I have been practicing combos on battle arena. When I was playing Skywars quads, I got accused of autoclicking. I usually butterfly click 10-13 cps. In the clip, I was butterflying around 12cps. I don't use hacks, and I have the clip of it. I am worried I will get banned, as a few people said they reported me. My internet rarely lags badly, and it makes me look like I have killaura or antikb, and people hackusate me.
Here is the link to the video:
Can you please let me know if I might get false banned? Thanks in advance.
The mods are very thorough before accepting a player report, so you don’t have to worry about getting banned if you aren’t using anything illegal.
Although there are of course some rare cases where false bans occur, but you can always appeal the ban. And if you have a video like the one you shared, it will definitely help your case :)

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on lichtim's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
fanclub?
1725746466602.png
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
💜
Delta6927 wrote on Eliza's profile.
brother?!!