Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Skyblock, try to stay on topic!

BurgerCat13

Novice Member
Feb 24, 2023
Philippines
Pronouns
He/Him
Ever since the server was updated to the latest version which includes all games even Skyblock to be updated a while back signs have became infuriating to use as some words which aren't even inappropriate in any sort of way is getting filtered out
(This is me trying to type "BurgerCat")
1720016215516.png

I would love to see this being fixed. Furthermore, i like to see the return of the ability to color your text in signs (§) as plain text in general is bland

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
This bug is so annoying. I reported it about a year ago but I don’t think it has been fixed.

Here’s my censored attempt at writing “birch” on a sign. 💀

• Sad
Reactions: BurgerCat13

XPfirePlayz

May 3, 2020
California, US
Pronouns
He/Him
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure all text is being run through Minecraft's chat filter(Community Sift). It's the chat filter that is blocking words incorrectly thinking it's inappropriate, which is out of CubeCraft's control. Since CubeCraft's a featured server, it is likely a requirement from Microsoft to run any player inputted text through the filter.

BurgerCat13

Novice Member
Feb 24, 2023
Philippines
Pronouns
He/Him
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure all text is being run through Minecraft's chat filter(Community Sift). It's the chat filter that is blocking words incorrectly thinking it's inappropriate, which is out of CubeCraft's control. Since CubeCraft's a featured server, it is likely a requirement from Microsoft to run any player inputted text through the filter.
After testing this here were my observations
Featured Servers that werent in updated to the latest version didnt have this issue while the latest ones did
Seems like this issue also spreads to Pillars of Fortune as well

So case closed i guess...

Reactions: Reesle and Eli
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Desiderata's profile.
hi pooks
Completed the ice cream hunt (without the use of cheats)!! 🥳 🍦
IMG_5910.png
UncleSpect wrote on ¤LJ6¤'s profile.
Happy birthday!