Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

qEggWars

Jun 6, 2024
Rewards are an integral part of the gameplay. They not only add variety to the game, but also increase the emotional state.

1. Rewards for leveling up.
The reward system for leveling up can have different gradations, for example, every 10 levels a certain reward will be provided (this can be either a free unique prefix, or a skin or a set of unique items (hat, cloak, wings, suit, etc.), and upon reaching level 100, 200, 300 and above, a unique bundle can be provided).

2. Reward for achieving a certain number of victories
Here is a system for obtaining a unique nickname color or a certain prefix that can be improved (for example, for 1.000 victories the prefix "Fan of EggWars, SkyWars, etc." will be given, for 2.000 victories "Newbie of EggWars, SkyWars, etc.", for 3.000 victories - "Beginner of EggWars, SkyWars, etc.", for 4.000 victories - "Amateur of EggWars, SkyWars, etc.", for 5.000 victories - "Master of EggWars, SkyWars, etc.", for 6.000 victories - "Adept of EggWars, SkyWars, etc.", for 7.000 victories - "Expert of EggWars, SkyWars, etc.", for 8.000 victories - "Professional of EggWars, SkyWars, etc.", for 9.000 wins - "Master of EggWars, SkyWars, etc.", for 10.000 wins - "Guru of EggWars, SkyWars, etc." And so on up to the highest possible level).

3. Rating system
Each game mode can have a rating system (wooden (I, II, III, IV, V), stone (I, II, III, IV, V), iron (I, II, III, IV, V), copper (I, II, III, IV, V), brass (I, II, III, IV, V), bronze (I, II, III, IV, V), silver (I, II, III, IV, V), gold (I, II, III, IV, V), crystal (I, II, III, IV, V), titanium (I, II, III, IV, V), platinum (I, II, III, IV, V), emerald (I, II, III, IV, V), ruby (I, II, III, IV, V), sapphire (I, II, III, IV, V), brilliant (I, II, III, IV, V) and diamond (I, II, III, IV, V)). The system for obtaining a particular rating can be different - either from increasing the level, or from trophies that can be received for victories and lost for defeats.

4. Personal bank system
Each player can have their own personal bank with a certain capacity, which expands with the increase of their personal level. Coins can be added to the bank by completing daily tasks that will be provided to the player automatically. For these coins, you can buy, for example, limited packs, skins or decorations for your profile (etc.). Tasks are completed in certain game modes.

5. Quest system
Each month, each player will see their own personal list of tasks, for the completion of which you can get a unique skin. Tasks are completed in certain game modes.

6. Clan system
A system for uniting players into a single whole. Players will be able to not only unite into a good team, but also play against each other (clan battles). In this case, a symbol of the clan to which he belongs will be displayed next to each player. It is also possible to provide a clan level system, which can be increased by winning over other clans.

Last edited:
Reactions: WiggedWigg and Eli

Gameking0

Sep 9, 2024
I mean if people get rewards for leveling up it would be good,but if the bundle is too exclusive that can only obtain by getting high level, people who already bought a bundle would think they wasted their money.

qEggWars

Jun 6, 2024
I mean if people get rewards for leveling up it would be good,but if the bundle is too exclusive that can only obtain by getting high level, people who already bought a bundle would think they wasted their money.
On the one hand, yes. However, if an exclusive bundle is given for level 100, 200, 300, etc., then it will take a colossal amount of time (since high levels are hard and take a long time to earn). While buying any bundle in the store is 1 minute of personal time.

WiggedWigg

Aug 2, 2021
België
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I think rewards for leveling up would work really well. Right now there is not really a reason to level up unless it is to get a cool high level. Rewards could be a motivation to level up and a way for people who dont want to spend money to get some cosmetics. It works with vip levels so why not do it with regular levels.

Reactions: qEggWars
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

coolzombiee wrote on Reesle's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
AuraVST wrote on Nober⛏'s profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Eli wrote on JDgamers's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom