Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on EggWars, try to stay on topic!

dream81501

Dec 5, 2023
France, Colmar
Pronouns
He/Him
A little unreal story that is funny
One day, on CubeCraft, Bob, a slightly airheaded but very motivated player, decided to play a game of EggWars as a team. Bob had never played this mini-game before, but he was convinced that he would become a legend... or almost.

Bob joined a team of three other ultra-competitive players, but within the first few seconds, he mistook his team's base for the opponent's and, in a heroic burst, set about destroying his own egg. His teammates, stunned, watched Bob mine obsidian thinking he was making a revolutionary strategy... until the egg explodes and everyone understands that Bob had just taken away their last chance for survival.

Feeling the piercing eyes of his teammates, Bob let out a "Oops, I thought it was the enemy!" and fled to the middle of the map to "redeem himself". Once in the center, he decided to collect all the diamonds he could to come back as a hero. But on the way,
He came across an enemy player equipped to the teeth. Panicked, Bob tried to escape by building an infinitely tall tower of blocks... except that he had no more blocks.

After an epic fall, Bob miraculously reappeared within his own base thanks to a server bug. Surprisingly, his teammates hadn't sent him off yet, thinking the situation couldn't get any worse. And that's when Bob, full of courage, launched his final brilliant plan: attack the enemy base... but without armor or weapons. He wanted to play it "stealthy".

Bob did the unthinkable: he slipped behind enemy lines by hopping, completely ignored by the opponents, too busy fighting the other teams. He reached the enemy egg and, in a heroic act, used a carrot to mine obsidian, as all the spectators looked on in amazement.

Spoiler alert: he failed.

This story is humorous and it's not something that really happened, tell me what you think in the comments.
Thanks you for watching

Eli

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
You know you've looked at too many reports when instead of reacting with shock to Bob's mistake you go "ohh careful, if Bob's teammates recorded that they could report him for Team Trolling!" lol

What a wonderful story, I hope to hear more of Bob's chronicles.

dream81501

Dec 5, 2023
France, Colmar
Pronouns
He/Him
Thank you very much, I'm glad you enjoyed this story, it took me a long time to make but if it can make people laugh, I'll obviously make a part 2, if you have A preference on the mode in which Bob could be, if he has improved or on the contrary that he is even less good and more naive, that could help me to know what type of story you would like to hear ☺️😉

Reactions: Eli
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ananas_time wrote on Blom's profile.
when are you reviewing records Mr.Blom
ananas_time wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1726678954748.png
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
AND YOU USE HACKS TOO
Reesle wrote on calvinhrn45's profile.
Hello again Calvin! I believe I have the link to the summer bundle 2020. DM me if you’d like me to send it.
maybe Top1 ?
owner UFC clan
<3
Top Bottom