Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜

Summary:
He pre-gapped, I didn't. When I went close to him after drinking my pots, he most likely thought I was a noob and didn't drink my pots so he charged me. Realized that I wasn't a noob, he back-off to drink a potion whilst me beating on him from behind. He nearly dropped me, but managed to survive and then at the end killed him.

Hacks he used:
- Kill Aura
- Blink (Possibly at the near end)
- B-Hop
- Anti-Knockback
- No-Slowdown

What I used:
- Minecraft 1.9.4

I hope this gives you an example of that even though how badly someone hacks, you can still beat them. Bare in mind, I was recording and playing at 1:20AM so I was definitely tired by the time. This hacker came VERY unexpected as you saw at the start, I clicked the kit selector and the server randomly chose me to be with the other guy, in this case, with a hacker. You don't need hacks or cheats to beat a game.. All you need is normal Minecraft and even though how much they try, you can always win no matter what type of cheats they use. If you cheat, you'll end up losing, whether it's sooner or later. This hacker right here had his bad day, and I'm glad that I could give it to him to show that you don't need cheats to win. Just believe in yourself, play a little bit every day, and you'll get there :)

Yamin

Forum Veteran
May 8, 2016
the sushi bar
sdsd.png

jaja!

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
The bebop killed him xD I have no idea why hackers use that since its just an obvious way to get recorded and it makes their kill aura terrible :3

5 hearts for you ♡♡♡♡♡

Henkle

Novice Member
Dec 18, 2016
your mom lmao xDDD
www.nsa.gov
It's true and all, but people don't usially hack to be "good". They're more likely to only want reactions or just make people mad...
coming from a lad who's played around with hacked clients a bunch (on my own private server dw not here lol) i can safely say hacking's actually quite fun. sure most hackers are brain dead idiots who don't care for anything but their own enjoyment so they ruin the experience of others just to have some good ol' banter, but i don't think most hackers do it just to piss people off. now there's always the few bakas that just love to get a reaction out of people but i'm pretty sure that's the minority here.

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net

Summary:
He pre-gapped, I didn't. When I went close to him after drinking my pots, he most likely thought I was a noob and didn't drink my pots so he charged me. Realized that I wasn't a noob, he back-off to drink a potion whilst me beating on him from behind. He nearly dropped me, but managed to survive and then at the end killed him.

Hacks he used:
- Kill Aura
- B-Hop
- Anti-Knockback
- No-Slowdown

What I used:
- Minecraft 1.9.4

I hope this gives you an example of that even though how badly someone hacks, you can still beat them. Bare in mind, I was recording and playing at 1:20AM so I was definitely tired by the time. This hacker came VERY unexpected as you saw at the start, I clicked the kit selector and the server randomly chose me to be with the other guy, in this case, with a hacker. You don't need hacks or cheats to beat a game.. All you need is normal Minecraft and even though how much they try, you can always win no matter what type of cheats they use. If you cheat, you'll end up losing, whether it's sooner or later. This hacker right here had his bad day, and I'm glad that I could give it to him to show that you don't need cheats to win. Just believe in yourself, play a little bit every day, and you'll get there :)
Sort of sounds like you're showing off :P
But great job! You taught that hacker a good lesson. Well done! :)

Zrathex

Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2016
MARS WITHOUT OXYGEN :|
youtube.com

Summary:

Hacks he used:
- Kill Aura
- B-Hop
- Anti-Knockback
- No-Slowdown

What I used:
- Minecraft 1.9.4

"PLEB HAMMER" I believe you just let him go and he went in other games and hacking :P xD JK, gg on that match.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

i didnt know status things existed but cool
Man, I love having basically four assignments already due on the first day of college!
Lord of Ducks wrote on Reesle's profile.
Thanks for the follow I didn't know I had till now, take one back!
Top Bottom