Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 27, 2024
Hey Evryone! Hope You'll be fine! Finally, On October 4 2024 CC just released hallowen !!!
The 1st Thing is The Creature Hunt ! Its Cool And The Reward is a Win effect [ Pumpkin Rain ]
The 2nd is the Old Maps THat was in 2020,2021,2022, Thats Really Cool maps
3rd Is The New Game Ender, In This Game, Any one will become ender,he need to find everyone and the sneakers need to be hidden and collect the papers in the map! Its a crazy and horror game which includes jumpscares that are really crazy!
4th are the cosmetics Like Horror Bundle, SKywars hallowen BUndle, and Eggwars Hallowen Bundle RETURN!
I Think its a crazy update !
Hows your suggestion pls Tell me in comments!
Thanks have A Nice Day D:

NADER KANAAN

Nov 3, 2023
Lebanon
maps.app.goo.gl
Hey Evryone! Hope You'll be fine! Finally, On October 4 2024 CC just released hallowen !!!
The 1st Thing is The Creature Hunt ! Its Cool And The Reward is a Win effect [ Pumpkin Rain ]
The 2nd is the Old Maps THat was in 2020,2021,2022, Thats Really Cool maps
3rd Is The New Game Ender, In This Game, Any one will become ender,he need to find everyone and the sneakers need to be hidden and collect the papers in the map! Its a crazy and horror game which includes jumpscares that are really crazy!
4th are the cosmetics Like Horror Bundle, SKywars hallowen BUndle, and Eggwars Hallowen Bundle RETURN!
I Think its a crazy update !
Hows your suggestion pls Tell me in comments!
Thanks have A Nice Day D:
Yes I like the cool update but You can express your feeling here https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/🎃-halloween-2024-lobby-quests-ender-maps-more.372067/ 😊

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

coolzombiee wrote on Eli's profile.
I love your new Halloween pfp 🎃!!
Yanmiz Caught Reaching In FHD💀
Yet another Forums Halloween easter egg: When you go to the Halloween Event announcement, it plays a Minecraft cave noise.
Eli
The Ender wanted me to say, they hope you join us at their mansion this Sunday... https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/community-games-7.372215/
Forgot to say, happy spooky month everyone!! 👻
Top Bottom