Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jun 1, 2017
Hello members of the cubecraft community! I am not actually new to this server for I have already been playing on it for a few months now but never got to making a profile on this website :p. I am a small (very small lol) YouTuber and I like to make videos twice weekly for small/medium sized servers that show support. I love to make videos with a team of other people and my personal pals Tiwats and BlockTonnyCraft. I'd love to get started here having already been playing both eggwars and lucky blocks skywars for quite a while.

Here is a link o my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkhePujsTwvPQi0mOJzzpKw

Contact me on skype: dukeshepgaming

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Hello members of the cubecraft community! I am not actually new to this server for I have already been playing on it for a few months now but never got to making a profile on this website :p. I am a small (very small lol) YouTuber and I like to make videos twice weekly for small/medium sized servers that show support. I love to make videos with a team of other people and my personal pals Tiwats and BlockTonnyCraft. I'd love to get started here having already been playing both eggwars and lucky blocks skywars for quite a while.

Here is a link o my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkhePujsTwvPQi0mOJzzpKw

Contact me on skype: dukeshepgaming
Hello DukeShep
Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay
Also I hope to see you posting soon

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello @DukeShepGaming_

Welcome to the forums. Normally is it the task of a helper to help you, I am going to to that. On the forums people post like suggestion, bugs,...
You must to give your opinion. as you can, help them.

King regards!

nBas

Novice Member
May 31, 2017
The Netherlands
Hey!

Welcome to the forum, here you can make suggestions, reports....., you can do here a lot. I hope you"re getting a nice time here :)

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Nice channel you there!

Welcome to the forums, hope you have a blast here.
If you ever need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask me!

:)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

might revamp the account. rename it and actually become more active. thoughts?
Reesle wrote on RY0613's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Has anyone else had this happen, xD
IMG_2561.jpeg
CTF was SUPER glitched yesterday xD
IMG_6660.png

IMG_6661.png

IMG_6662.png
Top Bottom