Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Flix神

Mar 26, 2024
Cat Land
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone!
if you're ffa player then at some point you realised that getting full health after killing a person is a good benefit as many of us had lost loll streak because only of low health after a fight and there are many annoying player's that are waiting behind you untill you finish fight with someone and having low health. So just it would be better if cubecraft add a kit in which you get full health after getting fight in someone.
anyways have a Good Day!
and for some people's, Gold night ofc!

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone!
if you're ffa player then at some point you realised that getting full health after killing a person is a good benefit as many of us had lost loll streak because only of low health after a fight and there are many annoying player's that are waiting behind you untill you finish fight with someone and having low health. So just it would be better if cubecraft add a kit in which you get full health after getting fight in someone.
anyways have a Good Day!
I dont really agree with bc this will be so hard to fight others whene you want to do 2v1 or 2v2

Reactions: Reesle

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
anywhere but here
Pronouns
He/She/They
this seems pretty unbalanced, maybe just increase the regained health by a tad bit because ngl it's a bit hard to deal with groups of people especially when they're targeting you specifically

we can also play it around, maybe like an increase of small increments per kill through a kill chain (double kill - penta kill, then it resets when you fail to maintain that chain)

Reactions: Xi :3 and Reesle

Flix神

Mar 26, 2024
Cat Land
Pronouns
He/Him
I think we never implemented this due to killstealing, if i am low hp and just get the last hit on a low hp player, i am suddenly full health without having really done anything.
oh yeah that's another problem because of kill stealers

I dont really agree with bc this will be so hard to fight others whene you want to do 2v1 or 2v2
but at some point it'll help you too ofc

this seems pretty unbalanced, maybe just increase the regained health by a tad bit because ngl it's a bit hard to deal with groups of people especially when they're targeting you specifically

we can also play it around, maybe like an increase of small increments per kill through a kill chain (double kill - penta kill, then it resets when you fail to maintain that chain)
yea that's a good idea ig cuz if you're good players then you obviously get 3-4 kills after respawning so there should be an criteria that if you get 4 kills them your health bar will fully regain

Can a staff please move this thread to feedback & suggestions?
I posted thing thing at wrong place? :kermitworry:

Mappoe

Novice Member
Apr 8, 2023
Asia
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone!
anyways have a Good Day!
1v1v1s will be devastating due to kill steals. also theres not as much challenge then

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I think this would be better if you get healed a percentage of the damage you dealt to a player. But you would only heal once the player dies, so fights wouldn't go on forever. I'd say that it should also exclude damage which healed over 5s ago; so that damage you dealt ages ago doesn't count, but regen or healing wouldn't completely cheese the effect. I'd say regening 20% of the damage you deal would be balanced enough, but I can't tell without testing it first.

• Unsure
Reactions: Mappoe and Reesle

Flix神

Mar 26, 2024
Cat Land
Pronouns
He/Him
I think this would be better if you get healed a percentage of the damage you dealt to a player. But you would only heal once the player dies, so fights wouldn't go on forever. I'd say that it should also exclude damage which healed over 5s ago; so that damage you dealt ages ago doesn't count, but regen or healing wouldn't completely cheese the effect. I'd say regening 20% of the damage you deal would be balanced enough, but I can't tell without testing it first.
yeah:starenoot:

Reactions: Dualninja
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UBRE's profile.
Happy Birthday!
I didn't really feel like making a whole thread to ask this, but does people get notification if I edit older threads/commends?
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Thjis's profile.
pro
Eli
Remember, don't judge people by their worst moments, judge them by their best!
This new podium in the beta games lobby looks interesting...
It may be that the old Java lobby leaderboards are coming back? 👀

Captura de pantalla 2024-09-27 164108.png
Top Bottom