Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

IAmEclipsy

Jul 12, 2024
France
Pronouns
He/Him
I always wished for a game like housing in Hypixiel, it was even in Mineplex (the server that got removed), it would be really fun since there would be so much to do.

For people who do not know what housing is, it's basically a game where you get your own plot where you're able to fly and use creative mode, you can basically build almost anything you want while other players can join your plot to maybe just chill and talk, participate in what you built and maybe help if you give them permission for them to build.

I used to always play housing on Mineplex before I discovered Cubecraft, there was so much to do and it was never boring because everyone had different games to build and new ideas, people had 2 plots to use, however if they bought a rank they could build more.

If this does one day make it to Cubecraft then there should definitely be a command or item that you can use inside a plot to be able to report the plot and owner of the plot in case anybody builds anything that's not allowed.
I'm sure that a game like this would bring a lot more players to Cubecraft, it's a great game for anything, practicing your parkour skills; roleplaying; practicing your building skills or even making new friends!

Last edited:

coolzombiee

Jun 20, 2024
I always wished for a game like housing in Hypixiel, it was even Mineplex (the server that got removed), it would be really fun since there would be so much to do.

For people who do not know what housing is, it's basically a game where you get your own plot where you're able to fly and use creative mode, you can basically build almost anything you want while other players can join your plot to maybe just chill and talk, participate in what you built and maybe help if you give them permission for them to build.

I used to always play housing on Mineplex before I discovered Cubecraft, there was so much to do and it was never boring because everyone had different games to build and new ideas, people had 2 plots to use, however if they bought a rank they could build more.

If this does one day make it to Cubecraft then there should definitely be a command or item that you can use inside a plot to be able to report the plot and owner of the plot in case anybody builds anything that's not allowed.
I'm sure that a game like this would bring a lot more players to Cubecraft, it's a great game for anything, practicing your parkour skills; roleplaying; practicing your building skills or even making new friends!
That’s actually a great idea! I think cubecraft would be able to make a relatively simple plot system that you can change the owner and report plots
(Rank owners would get more plots/larger plots, (these prefixes might already exist) builder, creator, plotter prefixes, shoes, trails, buddies, options to make multiple people be able to create in a plot, etc…)

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
I think a housing game could have some good potential here!
As long as it’s better than Mineplex’s, xD…

I remember playing a bit of Mineplex’s housing game, and I had some good times on there. However, I remember it had:
  • Lag in general (I tried making an elytra course one time but the elytra wouldn’t work smoothly)
  • Block lag/ghost blocks (Player stands on a block that you cannot see)
  • Housing Menu NPCs were not there in some plots (couldn’t access menu)
  • Blocks could be placed outside of building area
  • Lava and water could also be placed outside of the building area—but you couldn’t get rid of all of it after that :0
  • Saving issues (your build vanishes or gets replaced when you join back in)
  • Many blocks were not available to build with
  • There would be the occasional person who would fly around and place lava everywhere

Fortunately, most of these issues were just Mineplex bugs. CubeCraft is well-maintained and uses a more recent version of Minecraft, so these issues can be avoided (yay)

As for griefers, it’s complicated since they’re a side effect of allowing multiple players to build (It was common for players to host “free builds”)

A major question is:
Should we accept that griefing happens sometimes, or should measures be taken to stop it from occurring?

In Mineplex I think there was a way to remove griefers from your plot, so that sort of solved that…
However, the griefer might go on to destroy more plots in the future, and I feel like that should maybe be discouraged

Aside from that, As someone who likes building games I’m interested to see how this idea could be executed!

IAmEclipsy

Jul 12, 2024
France
Pronouns
He/Him

I remember playing a bit of Mineplex’s housing game, and I had some good times on there. However, I remember it had:
  • Lag in general (I tried making an elytra course one time but the elytra wouldn’t work smoothly)
  • Lava and water could also be placed outside of the building area—but you couldn’t get rid of all of it after that :0
  • There would be the occasional person who would fly around and place lava everywhere

Fortunately, most of these issues were just Mineplex bugs. CubeCraft is well-maintained and uses a more recent version of Minecraft, so these issues can be avoided (yay)

As for griefers, it’s complicated since they’re a side effect of allowing multiple players to build (It was common for players to host “free builds”)

A major question is:
Should we accept that griefing happens sometimes, or should measures be taken to stop it from occurring?

In Mineplex I think there was a way to remove griefers from your plot, so that sort of solved that…
However, the griefer might go on to destroy more plots in the future, and I feel like that should maybe be discouraged

Aside from that, As someone who likes building games I’m interested to see how this idea could be executed!
I do also remember all those problems that housing had on Mineplex, one of them that you didn't mention was people who would place armour stands everywhere until everyone's fps gets very low.

As for griefers, if someone builds something big they would most likely not give random people permissions to do anything, also, maybe there could be some kind of thing where if you don't have a certain rank you can not give permissions to more than like 2 or 3 people so that there are less chance for people to grief plots.

Maybe there could also be a limit for how much blocks that make the game lag you can place in one plot.

Reactions: CrystalLegend01

emqtionall

Aug 18, 2024
USA
Pronouns
She/Her
I always wished for a game like housing in Hypixiel, it was even in Mineplex (the server that got removed), it would be really fun since there would be so much to do.

Wait this sounds like such a good idea! Lets beg xD

Reactions: IAmEclipsy

Amacchi

Mar 2, 2023

Housing would have great potential here on CC, i'm sure it was considered in the past before

Reactions: IAmEclipsy

coolzombiee

Jun 20, 2024

A major question is:

Yeah maybe you can kick them from your plot, or as the owner, you can “freeze” any modifications when you want

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Capitan wrote on cristian2259's profile.
peponcio
Lord of Ducks wrote on pleasedharch's profile.
please stop bumping old threads, "Fire bundle + Maps!" "Kaiju V mecha packs + Maps! etc...
BicolourSine41 wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Hallo, hoi, dag
News: Lightning Epic Kill Effect has released today! I wanted lightning kill effect to be added to the server for so long and it's finally here!
1729186240375.png
Top Bottom