Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

burritons

Sep 11, 2021
Well, i have been having lots of problems in cubecraft, i play on switch and get in matchs with people so sweaty its sad and i cant enjoy some games with the homies, another thing is the matchmaking system pairs me with keyboard and mouse players, and its so unfair since they have more cps and lots of advantages like sensibility and movility, i dislike this because they can hit combos i cant escape from while they can escape from my combos, other things i dislike are rushers coming from above, since its so annoying and makes defending your egg or not getting killed ultra hard.
In resume, i want fixes in the matchmaking system so i get paired with people of my level and are from a similar level of skill
Add a building limit like in The Hive so people dont camp in the sky and, at last i also wanted rushing right at the start of the game nerfed, like reducing the blocks in kits builder and more things so people dont rush or an addition of a small time until pvp is on

Thanks - burritons

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
Well, i have been having lots of problems in cubecraft, i play on switch and get in matchs with people so sweaty its sad and i cant enjoy some games with the homies, another thing is the matchmaking system pairs me with keyboard and mouse players, and its so unfair since they have more cps and lots of advantages like sensibility and movility, i dislike this because they can hit combos i cant escape from while they can escape from my combos, other things i dislike are rushers coming from above, since its so annoying and makes defending your egg or not getting killed ultra hard.
In resume, i want fixes in the matchmaking system so i get paired with people of my level and are from a similar level of skill
Add a building limit like in The Hive so people dont camp in the sky and, at last i also wanted rushing right at the start of the game nerfed, like reducing the blocks in kits builder and more things so people dont rush or an addition of a small time until pvp is on

Thanks - burritons
I kill high leveled players it's not about level it's about skills, be skilled and attentive you won't get killed.
Also you can just create a new account and go as a level 1 newbie harvesting kills so abusing the matchmaking system.
As a mobile player, you won't be put in keyboard and mouse players unless you have challenge queue on.

So generally, matchmaker is good enough and fair too, and make sure you go to social, profile, settings, challenge queue and turn it off if it's on.
It already came off to me when I created my account.

I liked the idea of high limit but not the rushing thing, a lot of people rush, including me.
So basically, just be fast enough and pay attention and boom you're a pro player

Reactions: SoloWarz

mismut

Jan 27, 2021
Czech Republic
Pronouns
He/Him

Thanks - burritons
not again pls everyone knows how annoying one person was with this...

burritons

Sep 11, 2021
I kill high leveled players it's not about level it's about skills, be skilled and attentive you won't get killed.
Also you can just create a new account and go as a level 1 newbie harvesting kills so abusing the matchmaking system.
As a mobile player, you won't be put in keyboard and mouse players unless you have challenge queue on.

So generally, matchmaker is good enough and fair too, and make sure you go to social, profile, settings, challenge queue and turn it off if it's on.

I liked the idea of high limit but not the rushing thing, a lot of people rush, including me.
So basically, just be fast enough and pay attention and boom you're a

So basically, just be fast enough and pay attention and boom you're a pro player
Im already good at minecraft and know how to rush, i just dislike people that are sweats al the time, i want rushers to be paired with rushers and normal people with normal people, im ok with rushing if it isnt your strategy all the times

Reactions: BurntCrown8876

BurntCrown8876

Nov 9, 2021
My Cat's Basket
allout.org
Pronouns
He/Him
Although I would find it highly useful if Switch players were paired with other Switch/Console players more, I disagree with your idea of lowering the build height. I like using it to just have fun. And how hard is it to just bow them down?
I understand your pain tough, I play on Nintendo Switch as well.

burritons

Sep 11, 2021
Although I would find it highly useful if Switch players were paired with other Switch/Console players more, I disagree with your idea of lowering the build height. I like using it to just have fun. And how hard is it to just bow them down?
I understand your pain tough, I play on Nintendo Switch as well.
Well while i go to buy a bow on eggwars i no longer have egg

• Unsure

💀 Camgames 🎃

Aug 18, 2021
If there was a level 100 guy who sucks, but a level 4 guy who is a total beast, who would you choose?

Imma just saying don't judge a book by its cover

• Agree
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sad_ wrote on Livvv's profile.
Hey
Sad_ wrote on JDgamers's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
Sad_ wrote on Otherworld's profile.
The Goat!
Sad_ wrote on lorilambthecoolgamer's profile.
Hey!
Sad_ wrote on CommunistCactus's profile.
follow🙃!
Top Bottom