Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lorilambthecoolgamer

Novice Member
Oct 28, 2023
88C66FB0-5ECF-416E-B2C7-893995080B55.jpeg

(Also, I’m sorry if I put this post in the wrong spot, and it belongs in the games tab. I didnt know where a post like this would go, cause it indireclty mentions games, but that’s not the main focus)

coolzombiee

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2024
View attachment 232514

(Also, I’m sorry if I put this post in the wrong spot, and it belongs in the games tab. I didnt know where a post like this would go, cause it indireclty mentions games, but that’s not the main focus)
It’s called eggwars mega not squads, also cool
Ive been in parties with many top lb players and was one myself at one point 👀
Im friends with a few egg wars mega lb players and play with them except I haven’t been on a leaderboard

Wave Master7S

Forum Expert
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
View attachment 232514

I used to grind squads with him all the time, but he stopped grinding Eggwars squads like a year ago.
idk how these people exist
Most leaderboard players have been grinding for years and in my case 4 years. Charxzz has been playing for like 6 years, but I agree with the fact that he plays a bit too much lol.

Many leaderboards players like myself(I’m currently 40th on Squad Leaderboards) have a life outside the game and surprisingly, even the ones with tens of thousands of wins.

lorilambthecoolgamer

Novice Member
Oct 28, 2023
I used to grind squads with him all the time, but he stopped grinding Eggwars squads like a year ago.

Most leaderboard players have been grinding for years and in my case 4 years. Charxzz has been playing for like 6 years, but I agree with the fact that he plays a bit too much lol.

Many leaderboards players like myself(I’m currently 40th on Squad Leaderboards) have a life outside the game and surprisingly, even the ones with tens of thousands of wins.
Cool

Reactions: Wave Master7S
Members Online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on YeoXuHang's profile.
Thanks for playing!
BicolourSine41 wrote on Lord of Ducks's profile.
I can play PoF with you! But I don't have the subscription
BicolourSine41 wrote on !notcitingdow's profile.
Thanks for the follow! Have it back :)
Reesle wrote on yuduki0729's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :D
Happy to have you here!
Reesle wrote on Lycheesis's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom