Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

dream81501

Dec 5, 2023
France, Colmar
Pronouns
He/Him
There are very exaggerated things in the game, but the most important is the shield. The shield is very op And it is effective with people with excellent ping And we, the poor ones, suffer a lot because of this thing, and I hope you remove it from the game
Hello
I'm not sure what object you're talking about.
Try to be more precise in your text by explaining exactly what this object does because, before a lucky island hand, I don't understand what you're talking about

coolzombiee

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2024
Hello
I'm not sure what object you're talking about.
Try to be more precise in your text by explaining exactly what this object does because, before a lucky island hand, I don't understand what you're talking about
Bruh how do you not know what a shield is are you new or smth?

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Shields are essentially a counter to axes being powerful, which is one of the reasons it was added in the combat update.

If you don’t enjoy playing against shield users, you can always craft - or get - an axe to temporarily disable them during battle.

I’d rather not get one shot every time I go up against a sweat with a diamond axe…

livrpol

Oct 12, 2017
Bruh how do you not know what a shield is are you new or smth?
It is a great tool with players who have excellent ping.

You won't know what I mean because you are a European player and European players have the excellent ping.

A player with excellent ping, the shield simply doesn't work on him, he is able to jump right and left and kill me quickly

On the contrary, when I face a player who has a shield and excellent anesthetic, I cannot hit him even once.

Reactions: coolzombiee

coolzombiee

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2024
It is a great tool with players who have excellent ping.

You won't know what I mean because you are a European player and European players have the excellent ping.

A player with excellent ping, the shield simply doesn't work on him, he is able to jump right and left and kill me quickly

On the contrary, when I face a player who has a shield and excellent anesthetic, I cannot hit him even once.
I’m not European…… But that’s still true

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ananas_time wrote on Blom's profile.
when are you reviewing records Mr.Blom
ananas_time wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1726678954748.png
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
AND YOU USE HACKS TOO
Reesle wrote on calvinhrn45's profile.
Hello again Calvin! I believe I have the link to the summer bundle 2020. DM me if you’d like me to send it.
maybe Top1 ?
owner UFC clan
<3
Top Bottom