Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Sep 22, 2024
Tunisia
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey! I'm made this forum to compare cubecraft with ather servers,I have seen staff all over those servers and even were part of them.but I resigned,In ather servers staff members help and support the communty cuz they are looking for Promotion,they have a specific number of tickets done and ban/mute if they do them they get promoted,Thats why i hated that so much. but in cubecraft i dont see that staff is looking for promotion,i see that they are happy with there possisions,They are friendly and nice all time even in Unsuccessful applications,(in ather servers they won't inform you that your app got denied) I resigned from all the servers that was staff on just for cubecraft,this is the place that find peaple respect me and being friendly and nice,This server is what made my childhood since 2018,Thanks cubecraft and And thanks for everyone who sees this ❤️

Members Online

Team online

• Camezonda
    Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Latest profile posts

coolzombiee wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Ever going to make a yt channel?
Eli wrote on Maaarijn's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Canadians! 🦃🍁🇨🇦🎉
Hope you all have a great day spending time with friends and family. Make sure to take the time to reflect on everything you have to be thankful for.
Top Bottom