Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

6VJ.

Sep 12, 2019
okay, so I got banned a couple of days ago, and today I got unbanned right... because it was a false banned ofc I don't cheat :D

and 3 minutes ago I got a message BY E-MAIL saying that I got banned. So I clicked the link that was given to me in the mail (ik it was bad that I clicked a random link. I regret)
And it opened the cubecraft site saying that I got banned, and I was stressing because I just got unbanned and I was just watching YouTube because my sister wanted to sleep and my keyboard makes a lot of noise.
message: You were BANNED by cc_sentinel for Sentinel caught you cheating! (AntiCheat)

It wanted me to give an Appeal code but I didn't have an appeal code cuz I was already unbanned, I logged into Minecraft because I thought it was fake and yes I was unbanned.

maybe it was a scam link??
tbh I literally lost it haha :D

Also, I'm appealing for Helper again :p

Have a nice day!!

(Edited by a moderator(Swearing)

Drakie❤

Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2019
over there
Pronouns
He/Him
That word is not allowed on the forums, and don't give out your appeal code as this could lead to someone appealing on your behalf.
(god im sounding like one of those wannabes)
Could you or a staff member edit the profanity please?
@Marieke2001

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
In lifetime period, I have been banned by sentinel 3 times, and all of them were false bans, that are already removed.
However, when I got banned for the first time I started to message the support email for assistance and understanding, and eventually someone replied.
I'm sure, that you got alerted by email, because you registered with it on the forums probably.
My theory is, that the email was late, because of some little technical issue.
That might be the case.
One little note:
You can APPLY for a staff rank, and you can only APPEAL a ban/mute:)

Reactions: Maaarijn

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
So I clicked the link that was given to me in the mail (ik it was bad that I clicked a random link. I regret) And it opened the cubecraft site saying that I got banned, and I was stressing because I just got unbanned and I was just watching YouTube because my sister wanted to sleep and my keyboard makes a lot of noise.
Mind sending the link you were given? I just want to check if it's a scam or not if you don't want to send it here, DM me, Dr. Jamón#9766 on Discord, don't send me your appeal code or personal info pls

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Sebiebo's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Hi, you're great. Bye!
Eli
Antonio Carlos Jobim appreciation post. His music makes you nostalgic of an era you did not even live in.
Lord of Ducks wrote on emqtionall's profile.
I saw you in a eggwars lobby like 3 days ago, need to find the screenshot XD
Reesle wrote on Sebiebo's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom