Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_EliteDavy

Novice Member
Nov 21, 2021
Hungary
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey, Tower Defence was removed a long time ago, but you can read more about it in this thread:

Reactions: Reesle
Aug 11, 2024
Hello. Tower Defence has been removed long time ago along with some other games 2 years ago. You can read here for more information on why we have decided to remove these gamemodes: https://cbecrft.net/javafuture :)
Okay i read the Forum and I noticed a thing, Java CC still get's 1k player for a longer time now, and Parkour doesn't really get that much players, TD got way more than Parkour, is it maybe possible to Replace Parkour with TD or will it never be added back, because like CC TD was one of the best TD games i ever played and i still didn't find a replica, I miss the gamemode

Reactions: Betii

Thunder

⚡ Moderator ⚡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jun 8, 2020
Istanbul, Türkiye
Okay i read the Forum and I noticed a thing, Java CC still get's 1k player for a longer time now, and Parkour doesn't really get that much players, TD got way more than Parkour, is it maybe possible to Replace Parkour with TD or will it never be added back, because like CC TD was one of the best TD games i ever played and i still didn't find a replica, I miss the gamemode
Parkour wasn't removed because lower player counts doesn't affect parkour since it doesn't require more than 1 person to play the game. As mentioned in the thread, removed games may return in the future if we're certain they can start in all times again and they are still fun. If you have any suggestions, feel free to create a suggestion thread in our Feedback and Suggestions sub-forum.

Reactions: Eli
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on YeoXuHang's profile.
Thanks for playing!
BicolourSine41 wrote on Lord of Ducks's profile.
I can play PoF with you! But I don't have the subscription
BicolourSine41 wrote on !notcitingdow's profile.
Thanks for the follow! Have it back :)
Reesle wrote on yuduki0729's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :D
Happy to have you here!
Reesle wrote on Lycheesis's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom