Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

juliebubi

Aug 12, 2020
Hello, my name is Julie (juliebubi) and I am a frequent player on your server. My friends (Girl_Gamer and ZoeyWolfhard) and myself, really like to play egg wars, and we play whenever possible, however something always bothers us and wastes our time, which is entering a group game. We always count on luck to enter a group match of 3, we usually enter a doubles match and we always have to leave and wait until we get into a desired match, which is a bad thing for the server. I hope you can manage this, and create separate rooms to choose which group match we want to enter, for all players level, not only iron or more. It would be much more practical and better for the server.
thanks for reading. :)

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
I disagree, map selection is the reason I bought iron rank. I understand that you want to choose what map you play on, but unfortunately it’s one of the few perks iron rank has and I’d rather it say that way. I’m sorry but it’s a no from me.

gerxh

Mar 15, 2017
it is not because it is bad, but if that option is implemented, the iron range, it would lose its meaning, another option that I would see for you, would be that 1 of your 3 friends bought an iron range

Reactions: Pineapple

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
I disagree too. In the past, I had to wait to join a group map of 4 or 3 whenever I could, and couldn't choose maps. That's why I bought an iron rank in the first place. As you should know, choosing maps is one of the perks that iron rank has, so sorry but it's this way.

Ferrcho

Dedicated Member
Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I think CubeCraft should stay as it is. Since the purchase of the iron range is not very expensive.

Because people who buy range should have some advantages.

I don't think range iron is very expensive either. Rank iron costs about $22. And $6 or so off.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This new podium in the beta games lobby looks interesting...
It may be that the old Java lobby leaderboards are coming back? 👀

Captura de pantalla 2024-09-27 164108.png
!notcitingdow wrote on valentinoboo's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!!!!
Deepslate3D wrote on TheMrRevZ's profile.
what's ur favorite bisector in the alphabet? mine is 14
New screenshot posted on the Halloween Event's notion page today!
1727457670116.png
BicolourSine41 wrote on CheatersDontWin's profile.
Good username
Top Bottom