Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CeruleanPrism81

Novice Member
Sep 19, 2021
world of emeralds
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello! Long ago, ever since the removal of leather armor from Egg Wars in overpowered mode, I noticed that I get lost and forget which team I’m on, and sure sometimes holding blocks in my hands or meeting a team of your color, you can figure out which color you are and, for example, run to your base , in other servers I don’t see this problem because there are indicators like in Cubecraft in the block wars mode there is a huge icon above the enemy base, what if we do this also in other modes where it is important to know the color of the team you are on?

for example But I can’t show an example because "A server error occurred. Please try again later." will have to explain in words

next to the team where it says how many players are left and the egg indicator next to the team where you are write “YOU” this would be much clearer

coolzombiee

Jun 20, 2024
Hello! Long ago, ever since the removal of leather armor from Egg Wars in overpowered mode, I noticed that I get lost and forget which team I’m on, and sure sometimes holding blocks in my hands or meeting a team of your color, you can figure out which color you are and, for example, run to your base , in other servers I don’t see this problem because there are indicators like in Cubecraft in the block wars mode there is a huge icon above the enemy base, what if we do this also in other modes where it is important to know the color of the team you are on?

for example But I can’t show an example because "A server error occurred. Please try again later." will have to explain in words

next to the team where it says how many players are left and the egg indicator next to the team where you are write “YOU” this would be much clearer
Well there is a sidebar on the left of your screen that shows the amount of players on each team and your team color is HIGHLIGHTED and BOLDED unlike the other teams which are not, allowing you to easily see what team you are on

Jerry201o

Jun 3, 2024

Would be a good Idea to add "You" instead of a colour

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Paris, France
Pronouns
He/Him

Yes this would be nice, and so you know gg!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Finally got the Tiktok cape on Java!

2024-07-02_12.15.29.png
Yes 700 reaction score!!! Thanks to @Mr Jii Gamer to be my 700th reaction! See yah over 50 reaction score!
Forgot to say it earlier, but Happy Canada Day to my fellow Canadian Cubecrafters!! 🥳🍁🇨🇦
Reesle wrote on fishy4780's profile.
Thanks for the follow, cool member! =D
Top Bottom