Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey guys, it been a while my old phone (which is where I use this site) broke so I was unable to get access to this. With a mix of searching for Jobs i was hesitant to try and get my account back. I've finally got it back with help from wonderful staff (thank you @Xavi | Goofy and @Marta for helping me)

Truth be told I fell off the community so apart from a few dramas that I won't be getting into here I don't really know what it like here (as in how activate this place is or if some of my old friends are on here still) but I'm happy to get back here.

So I was thinking of doing a Q and A here since I don't really know how to describe myself without it coming of as awkward. I won't answer some questions if I'm uncomfortable with them (like where I live for example) but I'll answer the ones that I am.

To end this here have a picture of my cat. Socks is still doing well.
1000045223.jpg

BicolourSine41

Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey guys, it been a while my old phone (which is where I use this site) broke so I was unable to get access to this. With a mix of searching for Jobs i was hesitant to try and get my account back. I've finally got it back with help from wonderful staff (thank you @Xavi | Goofy and @Marta for helping me)

Truth be told I fell off the community so apart from a few dramas that I won't be getting into here I don't really know what it like here (as in how activate this place is or if some of my old friends are on here still) but I'm happy to get back here.

So I was thinking of doing a Q and A here since I don't really know how to describe myself without it coming of as awkward. I won't answer some questions if I'm uncomfortable with them (like where I live for example) but I'll answer the ones that I am.

To end this here have a picture of my cat. Socks is still doing well.View attachment 234023
Very happy to have you here again! You might notice that some people left.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I would love to see chain armor cone back in eggwars too with the new update
NEWS: CubeCraft League has been blocked. The reason for the block is due to the OG EggWars Update!
1729275260344.png
lorilambthecoolgamer wrote on ytr9640's profile.
Welcome to the forums bro! :)
CrystalLegend01 wrote on totoloji's profile.
Hey welcome to the CubeCraft Forums!
Top Bottom