Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Fishyy

Novice Member
Jun 6, 2024
Hyrule Castle
Pronouns
He/Him
So many of the community is wanting Bedwars solos and Bedwars duels, but I think that maybe they could make smth bigger like 10v10. I have the idea mainly of hypixel, as i have tons of fun playing their seasonal 50v50 mode. I do recognize that it would take a lot of time to make maps for these, but maybe they could like modify some 10v10 CTF maps?

adrian525pl

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2023
Germany
Pronouns
He/Him
But when you play teams of 4 bed wars it takes a while to get iron and gold, so imagine how long it would take for teams of 10
edit - CTF 10v10 sucks I’m my opinion, I agree
They'd probably add extra generators if they made teams of 10 to compensate for the larger player count so it would probably not take that much longer

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
So many of the community is wanting Bedwars solos and Bedwars duels, but I think that maybe they could make smth bigger like 10v10. I have the idea mainly of hypixel, as i have tons of fun playing their seasonal 50v50 mode. I do recognize that it would take a lot of time to make maps for these, but maybe they could like modify some 10v10 CTF maps?
Yes whene bed wars officially release it will be there all the gamemode solo duo squad mega

Reactions: coolzombiee
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I’m now a Well-Known Member! Thank you to everyone who counted towards my reaction score!
BicolourSine41 wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Thank you so much for accepting my friend request!!! I actually wanna fight u. Good for u im controller
Hoshi wrote on Lyriie's profile.
omg a cute person
Top Bottom