Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

hamelech2007

May 11, 2020
Israel

Here is my suggestion!

My suggestion is very simple. A /last command.

How would it work?

If you just finished a game and you missed the "play again" button or forgot to do "/playagain now" you can just do "/last" in the hub and it will teleport you to a new game of that kind.

For example:
You just finished a MinerWare game and you forgot to click the "Play Again" button, you can just do "/last" and it will teleport you to a new MinerWare game.

What now?

If you liked my suggestion, please vote Agree :agree:.

If you are unsure about it, vote
Unsure :unsure:.

If you disagree completely with this suggestion, vote
Disagree :disagree:.

If you didn't vote Agree :agree:, please explain why you didn't vote it and help me improve it. After all, the more the merrier!

Thank you for reading my suggestion!

**The "/last" command is just a suggestion, you can change it to be "/lastgame" or anything that fits.

Here is my suggestion!

My suggestion is very simple. A /last command.

How would it work?

If you just finished a game and you missed the "play again" button or forgot to do "/playagain now" you can just do "/last" in the hub and it will teleport you to a new game of that kind.

For example:
You just finished a MinerWare game and you forgot to click the "Play Again" button, you can just do "/last" and it will teleport you to a new MinerWare game.

What now?

If you liked my suggestion, please vote Agree :agree:.

If you are unsure about it, vote Unsure :unsure:.

If you disagree completely with this suggestion, vote Disagree :disagree:.

If you didn't vote Agree :agree:, please explain why you didn't vote it and help me improve it. After all, the more the merrier!

Thank you for reading my suggestion!

**The "/last" command is just a suggestion, you can change it to be "/lastgame" or anything that fits.

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
I like this suggestion, would be very useful if one wanted to check their statistics before joining another game!

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
Hai ham! To be honest, I don't think this is really necessary. But on the other side, it has no harm to it either.
Of course, it is nice to have an even faster way of joining games, but it really takes only a few seconds to walk to the desired game you want to play, especially with the launchpads. I will vote unsure for now (:

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on coolroyboy's profile.
Heyy I didn’t know you were here!
Happy Birthday, Cool person! :D 🎉
Lord of Ducks wrote on Alicia28's profile.
welcome to the Cubecraft forums, hope you enjoy your stay here, if you need help, contact a staff member!
Exterminating cheaters...
Reesle wrote on redj101's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Reesle wrote on UBRE's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom