Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see Ghasts added to Skyblock in the future?

• Total voters

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Introduction:
Hey everyone! Today’s “Let’s Talk” topic will be about adding a mob into the Skyblock Nether.

Ghasts:
IMG_5859.png

As I teased in the introduction, this thread will be about adding a new mob to the Skyblock Nether: Ghasts
I was thinking I might add them to one of my future “New Skyblock Island” suggestion, but wanted the community’s input first.
When killed, Ghasts could drop gunpowder and/or ghast tears. Gunpowder already exists in Skyblock, so I won’t pointlessly talk about. However, ghast tears are used for two important things: brewing regeneration potions and crafting end crystals. Keep in mind that if Ghasts were added, the two aforementioned features would most likely be included.

Topic Questions:
If Ghasts were added, should the devs remove the ability to craft End Crystals? Or should they make that ability unlockable in the end dimension (if it were to hypothetically be added). If they were added, would you be against the ability to brew regeneration potions?
If they were added, when they shoot fireballs, should the fireballs do environment damage, or just player damage?

Conclusion:
Thank you for reading this thread. Now, I want to hear from YOU! Please reply with any/all thoughts, criticisms, and opinions, be it positive or negative. Don’t forget, the whole point of this thread is to spark conversation. Lastly, don’t forget to vote in the poll, as I will be using the results to determine whether or not to suggest Ghasts.

- Reesle :D

Last edited:
Reactions: CrystalLegend01

Mappoe

Apr 8, 2023
Asia
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Introduction:
Hey everyone! Today’s “Let’s Talk” topic will be about adding a mob into the Skyblock Nether.

Ghasts:
View attachment 231416
As I teased in the introduction, this thread will be about adding a new mob to the Skyblock Nether: Ghasts
I was thinking I might add them to one of my future “New Skyblock Island” suggestion, but wanted the community’s input first.
When killed, Ghasts could drop gunpowder and/or ghast tears. Gunpowder already exists in Skyblock, so I won’t pointlessly talk about. However, ghast tears are used for two important things: brewing regeneration potions and crafting end crystals. Keep in mind that if Ghasts were added, the two aforementioned features would most likely be included.

Topic Questions:
If Ghasts were added, should the devs remove the ability to craft End Crystals? Or should they make that ability unlockable in the end dimension (if it were to hypothetically be added). If they were added, would you be against the ability to brew regeneration potions?
If they were added, when they shoot fireballs, should the fireballs do environment damage, or just player damage?

Conclusion:
Thank you for reading this thread. Now, I want to hear from YOU! Please reply with any/all thoughts, criticisms, and opinions, be it positive or negative. Don’t forget, the whole point of this thread is to spark conversation. Lastly, don’t forget to vote in the poll!!

oh, no no no no no

Reactions: Reesle

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Ghasts would cause a LOT of deaths. Their explosions are pretty powerful and the knockback is also unpleasant. Not to mention that it might break the player’s creations either by the fire caused by the explosions or by the explosions themselves.

All that for a measly couple ghast tears which are only really used for regen potions in this case - unless you plan on using end crystals as decoration.

I don’t personally see the benefit of adding them, could just be me though.

Reactions: Reesle and Mappoe

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Introduction:

Ghasts:
View attachment 231416

Topic Questions:

Conclusion:
Thank you for reading this thread. Now, I want to hear from YOU! Please reply with any/all thoughts, criticisms, and opinions, be it positive or negative. Don’t forget, the whole point of this thread is to spark conversation. Lastly, don’t forget to vote in the poll!!

Whene i see your post of Skyblock you suggest many things they are not on the gameplay its a little weird bc i play it at all and many things you suggest they should be there and they are not ?!

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
The Wither already sucks in skyblock and I would not like another version of it. I am still trying to financially and physically (as in terrain) recover after fighting 5 withers and it is hard. 😔

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

WorriedSkate940 wrote on L1kii's profile.
BestLiki12 👀
Basketman wrote on ssunsett's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Desiderata wrote on Hoshi's profile.
me magically coming back to vote for a hoshi suggestion
Top Bottom