Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Sep 22, 2024
Tunisia
Pronouns
He/Him
Imagine if someone is spending all day trying to beat a lobby parkour like blcokwars parkour or eggwars,at the end there is no reward,What I wanna say that you can make some rewards in the end if each parkour so it will be more worth.

Reactions: coolzombiee

HoppyFrog

Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
I've already suggested this 🙂

I do agree that it's confusing. You get rewards for all parkours in the main hub (except for 'House' for some reason) but none for any of the game hubs. A simpler way to do this is just for CubeCraft to specify which parkours give rewards. Maybe above the "best time" stat on the parkour, it can say "Reward" / "Reward: [whatever the reward is]" for parkours that do have a reward and "No Reward" for parkours that don't. You can see if parkours have a reward by looking at the end area, but that requires players to make their way to the end of the parkour (which isn't always easy).

coolzombiee

Jun 20, 2024
I've already suggested this 🙂

I do agree that it's confusing. You get rewards for all parkours in the main hub (except for 'House' for some reason) but none for any of the game hubs. A simpler way to do this is just for CubeCraft to specify which parkours give rewards. Maybe above the "best time" stat on the parkour, it can say "Reward" / "Reward: [whatever the reward is]" for parkours that do have a reward and "No Reward" for parkours that don't. You can see if parkours have a reward by looking at the end area, but that requires players to make their way to the end of the parkour (which isn't always easy).
Great suggestion! Just makes things simpler for people who think there are more besides Crystal Climb and Tower

Reactions: Aymencrafter21
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I got all 3 Halloween bundles and I'm VIP 25!!! A new username colors again!
WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
yoyo ur the guy from the speedrun
Amacchi wrote on Mappoe's profile.
Sup sup yappoe
Reesle wrote on Skyninjass's profile.
Ty for the follow, Pro! :D
Top Bottom