Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Okay so what I am suggesting here is adding a new type of way to lock threads (doesn't apply for all types)

This suggestion is adding a setting for staff members to lock a thread so only the owner can reply,
This is however only applies for the following forums: artwork, Minecraft creations, & plugins/code

The reason for this is these are forums where players from what I've seen update the threads sometimes or make things for the community
Now that can be made slightly hard if they are overwhelmed with answers for example @HangarGeek's custom plugin creation thread (just an example)

So tell me what you think @hub3rt

Reactions: Animee and DrHam

hub3rt

Feb 3, 2017
We're in the process of updating the website / forums so unsure whats happening with features, but sounds like a decent idea!

Reactions: Deeds and Sophie
F

Facelurite

We're in the process of updating the website / forums so unsure whats happening with features, but sounds like a decent idea!
Kewl , fix the bold , italics and colour text , they dont work properly on mobile

F

Facelurite

They work just fine for me
Currently I am using mobile
Bold
Italics
Underlines
All 3 at once
Try undoing the italics and typing. I have had to try thrice before I could type without italics

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
upload_2017-8-22_17-52-17.jpeg

Reactions: Injunction

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Okay so what I am suggesting here is adding a new type of way to lock threads (doesn't apply for all types)

This suggestion is adding a setting for staff members to lock a thread so only the owner can reply,
This is however only applies for the following forums: artwork, Minecraft creations, & plugins/code

The reason for this is these are forums where players from what I've seen update the threads sometimes or make things for the community
Now that can be made slightly hard if they are overwhelmed with answers for example @HangarGeek's custom plugin creation thread (just an example)

So tell me what you think @hub3rt
It sounds like a good idea what cubecraft needs.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This new podium in the beta games lobby looks interesting...
It may be that the old Java lobby leaderboards are coming back? 👀

Captura de pantalla 2024-09-27 164108.png
!notcitingdow wrote on valentinoboo's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!!!!
Deepslate3D wrote on TheMrRevZ's profile.
what's ur favorite bisector in the alphabet? mine is 14
New screenshot posted on the Halloween Event's notion page today!
1727457670116.png
BicolourSine41 wrote on CheatersDontWin's profile.
Good username
Top Bottom