Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RoseRozen

Aug 30, 2023
Hello everyone. I'm Rose. I'm 21 Female from Asia. I'm looking for a friend at my age who is age 20+ (currently don't have yet) <333
We can play cubecraft bedrock together everyday. Or anything else as you want.
I'm average player (not pro but not noob). I can play anything except eggwar because I just dont like it haha.
My favorite game is Bedwar and Battle Arena. I've been play cubecraft for 2 years now.

my mainly is bedrock but java also can.
My discord name: TempuraTempuro
IGN Bedrock: RoseRozen
IGN Java: RoseRozen

If you are interesting to be my friend add me on discord or leave a comment below for any more question. Thankyou =))))

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
Hello everyone. I'm Rose.
Hello Rose, welcome to the forums!
I'm looking for a friend at my age who is age 20+ (currently don't have yet) <333
Luckily, I happen to be part of the age group you're looking for.
We can play cubecraft bedrock together everyday. Or anything else as you want.
I play CubeCraft Bedrock almost daily, so feel free to ask me to play at any time.
However, one of us might lag, assuming that your main region is Asia (mine is Europe, but I don't live in Europe, just have the lowest ping there)
I'm average player (not pro but not noob). I can play anything except eggwar because I just dont like it haha.
My favorite game is Bedwar and Battle Arena. I've been play cubecraft for 2 years now.
I find it funny that you don't like EggWars but one of your favorite games is BedWars ☠️

RoseRozen

Aug 30, 2023
Hello Rose, welcome to the forums!

Luckily, I happen to be part of the age group you're looking for.

I play CubeCraft Bedrock almost daily, so feel free to ask me to play at any time.
However, one of us might lag, assuming that your main region is Asia (mine is Europe, but I don't live in Europe, just have the lowest ping there)

I find it funny that you don't like EggWars but one of your favorite games is BedWars ☠️
bedwar and eggwar is different xd. We can be friend if you want you can add me on discord or dm me your IGN here. I also play almost everyday.

Reactions: SlinkyGnu05604
Members Online

Latest profile posts

One day and summer event will start! ☀️
Livvv wrote on 𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ^-^
Verbramdt wrote on 𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
Lyriie wrote on 𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹's profile.
Thank you for the follow! 🌷
TDF Fact stage 3-
Winner: Biniam Girmay
The sprint of this stage was very weird cause of a crash of 5 riders at 2.8 km before the finish, there were many cyclist needing to wait, so the group was very little and there were some top sprinters stopped cause of that crash like Jasper Philipsen and Dylan Groenewegen.
Fact: He is the first African cyclist that won a stage in the Tour de France.
Top Bottom