Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

cutydino

Feb 5, 2022
Hello!

I was playing lucky wars today when an idea came to me: there could be a gamemode with "spawnable" flying machine eggs found in chests. Also flame bows should be more common. In this regard, one could spawn a flying machine, perhaps one with TNT on it, send it off and then shoot it, just like in SethBling's game. Also present should be flying machines purely for movement, i.e. without TNT and with the ability to be stood on.
Also perhaps there should be some snowball type piston disabler (for instance, a snowball that spawns an obsidian block upon impact) found specifically in lucky blocks in this gamemode.

What do you think?

Kind regards,
CutyDino

Last edited:

xJupaa

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2021
earth
Pronouns
He/Him
He watched way to much mumbo jumbo i dont understand a thing but ok i struggle with redstone

Reactions: Matriox
D

Deleted member 347571

Hello!

I was playing lucky wars today when an idea came to me: there could be a gamemode with "spawnable" flying machine eggs found in chests. Also flame bows should be more common. In this regard, one could spawn a flying machine, perhaps one with TNT on it, send it off and then shoot it, just like in SethBling's game. Also present should be lucky blocks purely for movement, i.e. without TNT and with the ability to be stood on.
Also perhaps there should be some snowball type piston disabler (a snowball that spawns an obsidian block for instance) found specifically in lucky blocks in this gamemode.

What do you think?

Kind regards,
CutyDino
Is there like a video i can watch to understand it more? I don't think i understand it well

cutydino

Feb 5, 2022
Is there like a video i can watch to understand it more? I don't think i understand it well
Here is a video of missle wars being played. As you can see, the spawn eggs deploy flying machines. I was thinking of perhaps using smaller ones or even some that go vertically up as the more massive ones would simply be inconvenient for lucky wars maps.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sad_ wrote on BurgerCat13's profile.
Follow!🙃
Sad_ wrote on Livvv's profile.
Hey
Sad_ wrote on JDgamers's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
Sad_ wrote on Otherworld's profile.
The Goat!
Sad_ wrote on lorilambthecoolgamer's profile.
Hey!
Top Bottom