Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Are you interested in a Magic & Mayhem Reboot?

• Total voters

SinMints

Sep 25, 2024
Before voting, please hear me out, I definitely believe a Magic & Mayhem Reboot will do very well, considering it was completely revolutionary on specifically bedrock. I'm genuinely surprised in 2024 people are still nostalgic and are asking for it. I suggest adding it onto beta games, the original version, as there is an empty spot, just to test the waters. If there is enough popularity again, staff can consider an actual reboot / update. Another suggestion to bring more popularity to the game mode even more. Considering how popular Dragons - Epic Buddy is, and Magic & Mayhem is a Fantasy RPG, adding dragons in would be a no-brainer!
Obtainable by purchase and or specific quest, possibilities are endless!

If lag is an issue, I would suggest using a separate server specifically for the game mode(that you can connect to inside main cubecraft hub) and if funding is an issue, another suggestion would be in game cosmetics / extra mounts, nothing that would truly affect the leveling , "skill" or grinding experience though, to balance everything.

A perfect month and marketing to test the waters in beta games, would be for October / Halloween Month, touch up the original maps with a spooky theme, the community would definitely love it.

As again if funding to add an extra server is the problem, I personally would help put towards money to keep that running monthly, community donations not required but as an option, that could also help fund the game mode as a whole.

Magic & Mayhem was an amazing experience, and in my opinion was even better than rpgs on java, at the time of It's release, bedrock was pretty limited with what it could do, however the staff made such a spectacular game mode. As of now, I'm sure it could be improved even more! New monsters, new classes, new maps. I enjoyed the random challenges / parkour , sandbox feel it had. Also for general cube craft loot, the staff would put challenges / parkour in the game mode, you'd get loot rewards, I've never seen anyone with this cage other than me, but I got this from Magic & Mayhem, always reminds me of how awesome it was.

Attachments

• maxresdefault (1).png
    maxresdefault (1).png
    1.4 MB · Views: 2
  • Magic&MayhemCage.png
    Magic&MayhemCage.png
    142.8 KB · Views: 2
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

!notcitingdow wrote on Reesle's profile.
NEW PFP!!!
!notcitingdow wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Omg new pfp, is that a watermark?
Reesle wrote on RemberMoon's profile.
Heyy, Happy Birthday man! 🎉✨🍰
Reesle wrote on psalm's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
BicolourSine41 wrote on coolzombiee's profile.
Hello! Are you obline little? I dont really see you join ;
Top Bottom