Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Eli

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
I have come to really enjoy our new BedWars gamemode, especially because it is very fast paced and dynamic. It is a very refreshing contrast in comparison to EggWars because games advance very quickly, and yet all of the items and upgrades at your disposal are frequently used.

However, I have noticed that the experience is always significantly more enjoyable when playing with the Faster Generators voting option, Normal Generators on the other hand, takes away from the speed and dynamism that characterizes this enjoyable and simple game. And I am saddened that Faster Generators, the optimal BedWars experience, is hidden away from the vast majority of players behind a rank.

Which is why I propose to have Faster Generators be the Default Mode in BedWars, and abandon Normal Generators completely, or rebrand it to "Slower Generators".
Of course I understand that it is fundamental for the gamemode to have voting options, as that is the entryway to convince players of acquiring ranks. Which is why we would need to have 1 - 2 alternative gamemode voting options, for which I unfortunately have no good ideas.

Let me know what you think of setting Faster Generators as the default mode in BedWars!

hoppyfrog28_

Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
I agree. In most games it isn't ideal to have players doing nothing for a long period of time (in this case, sitting at generators). As for the voting options, I think that they should remain the same, but the generators are just faster for each option. This way the default generators can be faster but there will still be variety in voting options - as well as a reason to purchase the beta games subscription (or possibly BedWars Rank in the future).

Reactions: Eli

Lord of Ducks

Novice Member
Apr 12, 2024
The Pond
Just a thought, but as an incentive to buy the subscription. Since every other rank has cosmetics, what if every month they rotated one cosmetic that applied to pillars of fortune (cage or kill effect), and bedwars (shop skin, kill effect, chest skin, arrow trails, ect). one for each game mode, but can be used in other games if the one of the "Beta games", gets removed.

Reactions: Eli
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Rekdyoface1's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on teogamermc's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Eli
The SkyWars Tron map can either make me very happy or very mad, no in between.
Im back
Also i reach the 2k medals in parkour today
1000076322.png
Top Bottom