Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

marshduck11

Novice Member
Apr 12, 2024
The Pond
I think when you use the party chat or team chat, you should be able to have your prefix displayed.
Right now it looks like this:

[party] Marshduck11: Hi!

But instead it would look something like this:

[party] [Tower] Marshduck11: Hi!

It doesn't seem to make the chat too messy, and it also displays your prefix, they change the same thing with the team chat.

Let me know what you think!

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Paris, France
Pronouns
He/Him
I think when you use the party chat or team chat, you should be able to have your prefix displayed.

It doesn't seem to make the chat too messy, and it also displays your prefix, they change the same thing with the team chat.

Yes, this is a great idea! So your party members can view your prefix too!

coolzombiee

Jun 20, 2024

I think sometimes it might get messy because prefix’s like [EggWars Master] would make it kinda long, but it’s a good idea

• Unsure
Reactions: BicolourSine41
Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

I personally do not agree with this.
I think it would make the chat very chaotic. Currently, the chat displays the pink colored [party] text, the ign of the player sending the message (which already includes the player’s chosen name color) and then the msg sent by the player. This helps party chat messages stand out from other messages in the chat. Adding prefixes (along with their associated colors (I assume ?) would make the chat far too chaotic, in my opinion.

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
Pronouns
He/She/They
I think it would make the chat very chaotic. Currently, the chat displays the pink colored [party] text, the ign of the player sending the message (which already includes the player’s chosen name color) and then the msg sent by the player. This helps party chat messages stand out from other messages in the chat. Adding prefixes (along with their associated colors (I assume ?) would make the chat far too chaotic, in my opinion.
maybe add an option for the player that allows them to toggle the prefix on and off, it's still honestly cool to be able to flex your tag anywhere

coolzombiee

Jun 20, 2024
Thats what I thought too

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Completed the ice cream hunt (without the use of cheats)!! 🥳 🍦
IMG_5910.png
UncleSpect wrote on ¤LJ6¤'s profile.
Happy birthday!
Found more levers, this time in the Beta Games lobby! :O
IMG_5915.png
Desiderata wrote on Loskol's profile.
20240705_223133.png
Top Bottom