Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Sep 22, 2024
Tunisia
Pronouns
He/Him
When I ask peaple about cubecraft threads there awnser be "do peaple even read these?" I think this site should have a link in discord and inagme so it be more accessible for public so we get more activity.

Eli

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
This is already a thing, our forums are mentioned in dozens of places in Discord.

1728760910596.png

1728760931431.png

On Java, you get a link to the forums every time you join the server. On Bedrock it's more difficult because Bedrock doesn't have clickable text, but an NPC like the Wumpus NPC to join the Discord server could be a good option.

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
That’s understandable, there aren’t a lot of active users here and I think we need a few more.
For example, it’s disappointing when a project is started only for it to get canceled because there aren’t a lot of people here to participate in it

(Disclaimer: I don’t have Discord so I’m not the most familiar with it)
However, this site doesn’t seem to be intended for large concurrent numbers of users, and I think that’s what Discord is more equipped for as it has thousands of active people

But compared to Discord where many users will already have the app and an account, the forums require you to make a new account, so a forums NPC in the main lobby could work well

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

coolzombiee wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Ever going to make a yt channel?
Eli wrote on Maaarijn's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Canadians! 🦃🍁🇨🇦🎉
Hope you all have a great day spending time with friends and family. Make sure to take the time to reflect on everything you have to be thankful for.
Top Bottom