Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Okay So I was thinking over Gainfullterror's suggestion for being able to make your own maps for you to play a custom kit on and I was really hoping they would add this with the regulations that are on there since there was always 1 kit idea I wanted to try out
Now I have thought of a solution
Having a section for Duel kits which has kits that only work on a certain custom map
Here is an example of what I mean
Scuba Diver
2017-06-10_14.07.47.png
This map normally would be full with water but the screenshot looked a little harder to see when the tank was full
here is the kit that goes with it
2017-06-10_14.10.31.png

The Helmet has Respiration 1
The Chestplate has Protection 2
The Boots have Depth strider 2
There are many other possibilities for these

The Second part I want to suggest goes back a while ago
So in May I had a PvP custom kit suggestion and 1 Idea in there was Sample kits
Now however I have a different idea with the same point
It is a command /kit ideas
2017-06-10_13.09.46.png

Than something like this will appear
2017-06-10_13.11.09 - Copy.png
or
2017-06-10_13.11.09.png

This would definitely help players who like putting time into their kits

Tell me what you think

Reactions: Gainfullterror

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Custom kits that can only be played on specific maps?
This feature already exists, as you can blacklist maps from appearing with said kit. Custom duel maps could come in handy with this & allow more variety in gameplay.
The kit idea command seems a little complicated, as it means that the staff really need to think about what to suggest to players.
Unlike the building idea command in Freebuild, kits are very limited to items & mechanics.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
Custom kits that can only be played on specific maps?
not custom kits
it is a completely separate thing these kits are made/remade by the staff like in all the normal choices: Insane, OP, Soup, Normal, and Classic
this type will only be usable in the challenging menu and it has multiple different kits all of which have their own respective maps to help the kits work
The kit idea command seems a little complicated, as it means that the staff really need to think about what to suggest to players.
not that much it is similar to freebuild's /creative ideas except for custom kits though you do ackoknowledge that after I was just saying
Unlike the building idea command in Freebuild, kits are very limited to items & mechanics.
but look at the second example I had for it
that is a more specific detail but doesn't finish a kit for you but with those thoughts players could just do it again and get something like
"Axes, Axes, I demand Axes"
and they have 2 things they can very well make a kit out of

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
that is a more specific detail but doesn't finish a kit for you but with those thoughts players could just do it again and get something like
"Axes, Axes, I demand Axes"
and they have 2 things they can very well make a kit out of
There's a difference between them:
The freebuld building ideas generally suggest an actual structure and not just something like "use stone bricks"
If you had an idea for custom kits, you'd actually need to suggest something entirely and not just a single factor. Else it's just not even worth implementing.
Also, like I said, custom kits are somewhat limited on what you can do. Kit ideas will probably end up being something super simple like "I want a horseman!" or "Wolves are pretty cool!".
In freebuild, it's all about building. You have hundreds of blocks to choose from, hundreds of themes to pick, and hundreds of methods to use.

not custom kits
it is a completely separate thing these kits are made/remade by the staff like in all the normal choices: Insane, OP, Soup, Normal, and Classic
this type will only be usable in the challenging menu and it has multiple different kits all of which have their own respective maps to help the kits work
So let me get this straight:
You won't get these kits from the mannequins that gives you a random match, but you will get these kits if you request a duel from someone, correct?
If so, my point still stands:
This feature already exists, as you can blacklist maps from appearing with said kit. Custom duel maps could come in handy with this & allow more variety in gameplay.
They'd just be "official kits" instead of the custom kits that you can make.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
You won't get these kits from the mannequins that gives you a random match, but you will get these kits if you request a duel from someone, correct?
If so, my point still stands:
you know what sure have a mannequin if you want I just personally think that it gets a bit squished with all the current mannequins right now
They'd just be "official kits" instead of the custom kits that you can make.
with maps that are custom made for them because in any other context they wouldn't work since a custom kit has the freedom of choice to just make something really really cheap with this they wouldn't be maps in the select maps setting for custom kits since this could than just have players using them for cheap wins by doing stuff like having the water 1 with only a pickaxe and an aqua affinity helmet just breaking most of the ground but since they aren't allowed in custom kits there are only so many kits that can be made on them no other type of kit can play on these maps

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
you know what sure have a mannequin if you want I just personally think that it gets a bit squished with all the current mannequins right now
I wasn't talking about adding a mannequin... I just assumed that the map-specific kits would appear in the mannequins as well as a duel request.

with maps that are custom made for them because in any other context they wouldn't work since a custom kit has the freedom of choice to just make something really really cheap with this they wouldn't be maps in the select maps setting for custom kits since this could than just have players using them for cheap wins by doing stuff like having the water 1 with only a pickaxe and an aqua affinity helmet just breaking most of the ground but since they aren't allowed in custom kits there are only so many kits that can be made on them no other type of kit can play on these maps
Jollow used Confuse Ray!
Gainfullterror is now Confused!
(For real though, I'm not sure what you're trying to say here)

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
I wasn't talking about adding a mannequin... I just assumed that the map-specific kits would appear in the mannequins as well as a duel request.
well that can be a correct assumption it would just be a separate mannequin
Jollow used Confuse Ray!
Gainfullterror is now Confused!
(For real though, I'm not sure what you're trying to say here)
maybe I could explain it better if I had a more clear picture of it

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This new podium in the beta games lobby looks interesting...
It may be that the old Java lobby leaderboards are coming back? 👀

Captura de pantalla 2024-09-27 164108.png
!notcitingdow wrote on valentinoboo's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!!!!
Deepslate3D wrote on TheMrRevZ's profile.
what's ur favorite bisector in the alphabet? mine is 14
New screenshot posted on the Halloween Event's notion page today!
1727457670116.png
BicolourSine41 wrote on CheatersDontWin's profile.
Good username
Top Bottom