JustNathie

♡ Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 15, 2022
Out of this world 🪐
Hihi 👋🏽

It has been a while, but I have little thing for you all. ✨️Minecraft Wordle✨

Everyone knows what wordle is. But if you lived under a rock - it is a game where you have a few attempts to guess what the word is (Basically Hangman). If you had the correct letter on the correct spot from the word you guessed, it will be highlighted green & if the letter exists from the correct word on the word you guessed and is in the wrong location - the letter will be orange. This is my attempt:

1000243549.png

So, what to do? Easy, submit your own wordle attempt. You can find the Minecraft Wordle here. Flex how many tries it took you. This is just for fun! ✨️(Will do a better one next time 👀)

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
This is really funny game
Hihi 👋🏽

Everyone knows what wordle is. But if you lived under a rock - it is a game where you have a few attempts to guess what the word is (Basically Hangman). If you had the correct letter on the correct spot from the word you guessed, it will be highlighted green & if the letter exists from the correct word on the word you guessed and is in the wrong location - the letter will be orange. This is my attempt:

So, what to do? Easy, submit your own wordle attempt. You can find the Minecraft Wordle here. Flex how many tries it took you. This is just for fun! ✨️(Will do a better one next time 👀)
This is a really funny game

• Heart
Reactions: JustNathie

llvqs

Feb 25, 2024
UAE
Hihi 👋🏽

This was actually really fun Nathie, I ended up doing it twice and got both on the third try!
IMG_3434.jpeg
IMG_3433.jpeg

• Love

painlessmigy

Jul 11, 2024
Hihi 👋🏽

IMG_3327.png
bro I couldn’t do it

• Sad
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on lichtim's profile.
Happy birthday!🎈
UncleSpect wrote on lichtim's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
fanclub?
1725746466602.png
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
💜
Delta6927 wrote on Eliza's profile.
brother?!!
Top Bottom