• None of The Above

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Okay So I Really Like Minerware
But There Is 1 Micro-game That In My Mind Is Completely Unfair & Just Straight Up Cheap

So The Micro-game "Answer The Math Question"

Firstly Is Quite Unfair - If You Are Muted Then You Automatically Lose No Matter What Because It Requires You To Answer In Chat

Secondly Is Easy To Cheat - For Those Who Don't Know The Answer They Can Pretty Much Cheat Just By Typing Using A Little Something I Like To Call //Calc Or //Calculate This Command As You Probably Could Expect Will Calculate Any Math Question You Ask

Thirdly Is It Isn't A Very Fun Game - For Everybody Who Know The Answer (That Aren't Muted) It Is The Easiest Minigame there is & Most Players Do Know This Anyways There Is No Challenge & Even For Players Who Don't Know The Answer It Is Easy To Answer No Skill Or Fun Is Involved

So Remove This Microgame Please

The Other Suggestion I Have

Is In The "Answer The Question" Micro-game Have Players Be Invisible So You Can't Just Conform With The Side That Has More People

Also To Add More Questions Than There Already Are Because Since There Are So Few It Is SO EASY To remember the answers

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I dont agree with removing the maths microgame, as it is an essy win which there has to be some of, and a lot of people still fail it. I would agree though for them to fix it for the muted ones, and and some harder math questions, like divisions or two cifre calcs.

I would like players to be invisible in the answer the question game as many times people change sides dependong on where everyone is, which i think can be kind of unfair.

ItsBaraa

Aug 25, 2016
also the parkour, some maps " i mean the parkour maps " yuo can eat the cake without parkouring and the pushing thing also so bad..

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
If I remember right, muted players can still answer that question. I agree it is easy but thats what its suppose to be

N

Nikboo

If I remember right, muted players can still answer that question. I agree it is easy but thats what its suppose to be

Nope. Muted players are not able to answer the maths question. Many claim that is is 'unfair' but it is part of their punishment. It's their fault for getting muted in the first place.

jollow250 said:
Secondly Is Easy To Cheat - For Those Who Don't Know The Answer They Can Pretty Much Cheat Just By Typing Using A Little Something I Like To Call //Calc Or //Calculate This Command As You Probably Could Expect Will Calculate Any Math Question You Ask

I can see how that would be a problem.
I'll check it out later and if it's possible, then I'll ask senior staff to remove the command in Minerware.

Jollow250 said:
Thirdly Is It Isn't A Very Fun Game - For Everybody Who Know The Answer (That Aren't Muted) It Is The Easiest Minigame there is & Most Players Do Know This Anyways There Is No Challenge & Even For Players Who Don't Know The Answer It Is Easy To Answer No Skill Or Fun Is Involved

Hmm. I can see where you're coming from here. It's a pretty short micro-game so it doesn't really matter too much though.

I would agree to replacing the micro-game and perhaps adding some more 'Yes or No' type questions.

jollow250 said:
Is In The "Answer The Question" Micro-game Have Players Be Invisible So You Can't Just Conform With The Side That Has More People. Also To Add More Questions Than There Already Are Because Since There Are So Few It Is SO EASY To remember the answers

Yes! That would be great! :)

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This new podium in the beta games lobby looks interesting...
It may be that the old Java lobby leaderboards are coming back? 👀

Captura de pantalla 2024-09-27 164108.png
!notcitingdow wrote on valentinoboo's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!!!!
Deepslate3D wrote on TheMrRevZ's profile.
what's ur favorite bisector in the alphabet? mine is 14
New screenshot posted on the Halloween Event's notion page today!
1727457670116.png
BicolourSine41 wrote on CheatersDontWin's profile.
Good username
Top Bottom