Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
F

Facelurite

If it were up to me , I'd say have mobspawning on by default but since you guys love disagreeing I have tones the suggestion down a bit.

Title speaks for itself . A voting option flr mob spawning on skywars and licky islands .

As for the rank , i really dont care which rank gets it but I would prefer stone since that suits me but that aint happening.

Reactions: Quake_02
A

A pigeon

-1 i dont like this suggestion.EDIT : Lol the guy who liked this didnt understand sarcasm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Gaaabb

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
It's not really necessary to add this, it's 'Skywars' You'll have to be the last man standing you have to kill each other. It's fighting not with a mob..

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
I don't like mobs, they can cause lag and they are just so annoying. Besides that, it's about killing other players and it wouldn't be fair if you are building a bridge and suddenly you get shot by a skeleton or you are just walking around and then suddenly a creeper blows up, it wouldn't be nice for the games to add this voting option.

Reactions: D0RIAN
F

Facelurite

I don't think it really adds something to the game. Also how would you balance it, so none has more advantages/disadvantages than others.
It adds PvE. I played skywars on the Hive and it worked beautifully.
I don't like mobs, they can cause lag and they are just so annoying. Besides that, it's about killing other players and it wouldn't be fair if you are building a bridge and suddenly you get shot by a skeleton or you are just walking around and then suddenly a creeper blows up, it wouldn't be nice for the games to add this voting option.
Thats the whole point.
It's not really necessary to add this, it's 'Skywars' You'll have to be the last man standing you have to kill each other. It's fighting not with a mob..
Skywars has no such defenition.

Reactions: _AmazingWays_
A

A pigeon

This would certainly be great , they'd spawn at mid / sub mid in darkness ; they'd be an annoyance to players and they'd speed the game up by forcing movement. Have you seen how long your typical alex takes to loot a chest?

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
It adds PvE. I played skywars on the Hive and it worked beautifully.

Thats the whole point.

Skywars has no such defenition.
It would be nice to add if you can choose a kit called 'MOB' Like a dog or something it's your pet thats fighting too for you, that would be a great idea :)

Quake_02

Novice Member
Apr 22, 2017
If it were up to me , I'd say have mobspawning on by default but since you guys love disagreeing I have tones the suggestion down a bit.

Title speaks for itself . A voting option flr mob spawning on skywars and licky islands .

As for the rank , i really dont care which rank gets it but I would prefer stone since that suits me but that aint happening.
Yeah I agree, that would be so cool.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ItzJuan wrote on iTz1Hamood's profile.
yo Hamood, i hope you're doing well :)
Reesle wrote on Technosword's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
CrystalLegend01 wrote on LukaG_'s profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂
Cant believe my classes were suspended this entire week because of a typhoon...
Flxen wrote on Technosword's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom