Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 23, 2016
cape town
can I get a mod or an admin as a friend because then I can still /fmsg him to report a hacker because almost every game I play theres a hacker online.i cant record there is to many problems with my pc so If one of you can it would be great
Boardinghades01(gold donater)

There is no way to make sure the person you try to report is an actual hacker. You could report and get someone banned who is not actually hacking. Download obs screen recorder from the internet and look for an youtube tutorial about which settings are the best for your pc. If this makes your minecraft lag try to install optifine and put all the settings in options--->video settings to the lowest. Your video is probably pretty bad quality but as long you can see the person clearly hacking it's fine. Sorry you really have to report the normal way. Report at https://reports.cubecraft.net

Reactions: MrKairi

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
You must just try to record them, if not then leave sentinel for the job or another player.
Remember you can record with your tablet or phone as long as the evidence is decent or if you have windows 10 use the windowskey+G.
You can also try joining the discord server and telling staff there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Itzdakevin
i know that you can get helper or builder rank, mod, mmm I don't know.
you can send an application for helperor builder

https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/staff-applications.54/
He has only one message. They want at least a 100 messages to take the application seriously. They want people who are active on the forums. His chance will also decrease because his english is not very good. I don't think he is ready yet so if his application gets denied he can try again in the future. I don't think I am even ready yet..... But he can give it a try

Reactions: MrKairi

MrKairi

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico City
There is no way to make sure the person you try to report is an actual hacker. You could report and get someone banned who is not actually hacking. Download obs screen recorder from the internet and look for an youtube tutorial about which settings are the best for your pc. If this makes your minecraft lag try to install optifine and put all the settings in options--->video settings to the lowest. Your video is probably pretty bad quality but as long you can see the person clearly hacking it's fine. Sorry you really have to report the normal way. Report at https://reports.cubecraft.net
he don't have to download anything, he can record the minecraft screen with Win + G

he don't have to download anything, he can record the minecraft screen with Win + G
I know I have used this too but it is not as good as obs or a lot of other screen recorders. He said he had trouble recording so it's best for him to use obs because it has a lot off settings which he can adapt to his own computer. This way he might just be able to record properly. Also the xbox live game recorder which you are talking about was added in windows 10. He can be on any windows version. If he is below windows 10 than he can try as much as he wants but nothing will happen.

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
Staff wont join your game to check on a hacker. You must just try to record them, if not then leave sentinel for the job or another player.
Remember you can record with your tablet or phone as long as the evidence is decent or if you have windows 10 use the windowskey+G.
Staffs can now join your game as a spectator, to spectate. If you message or just ask for help on #staff-help on cubecraft's discord.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
As stated report the player with video evidence!
If you don't have evidence CCG cant do anything...
Need recording software visit these websites:
-ScreenCastOMatic
-OBS

That being said if you did please use the link provided to report him
Sorry staff could not get to you this time!
Don't worry you will get them hackers ;)
Lock please! :D

Reactions: CubeTale

MrKairi

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico City
I know I have used this too but it is not as good as obs or a lot of other screen recorders. He said he had trouble recording so it's best for him to use obs vecause it has a lot off settings which he can adapt to his own computer. This way he might just be able to record properly. Also the xbox live game recorder which you are talking about was added in windows 10. He can be on any windows version. If he is below windows 10 than he can try as much as he wants but nothing will happen.
yes, i don't use the windows tool, i am use SimpleScreenRecorder

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
i cant record there is to many problems with my pc so If one of you can it would be great
Um...
well that doesn't sync up
can I get a mod or an admin as a friend because then I can still /fmsg him to report a hacker because almost every game I play theres a hacker online.i cant record there is to many problems with my pc so If one of you can it would be great
Boardinghades01(gold donater)
look it's okay if you Can't actually report a hacker because you can't record them
They will either be banned by another player reporting them, a staff member finding them, or Sentinel
The Hackers will be banned

Reactions: Krealίxx

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
We could add players to our /f list, however, this method of reporting players is very inefficient, therefor most of the mods won't do this.
If you want someone to be banned you'll have to create a report, try to solve your pc issue and report them here: https://reports.cubecraft.net/

Have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
Happy Birthday Gemmie!! 🥳🧁
Achieved level 85 on Bedrock today while scoring a pit in Bridges 5v5. Woohoo! 🎊
IMG_6444.png
Reesle wrote on bleedn's profile.
Hello! 👋
IMG_6431.png

Cool skin btw!
Reesle wrote on Jedidiahh's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🧁🐕
News: Halloween Event 2024 has got an update on the Notion Board!
Changes: Ender is the Halloween Game (coming to both Java and Bedrock) and halloween lobby quests are also coming!
1726859519935.png
Top Bottom