Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want all CubeCraft icons to be changed?

• Yes

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Yes, but in a different style

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't care

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters

hoppyfrog28_

Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
Screen Shot 2024-08-03 at 4.38.22 PM.png

Yesterday, CubeCraft changed the designs for menus such as the game navigator, play-again menu, and lobby selector (more). Now other menus' icons will be changed as well - and most likely in the same style. The loot / cosmetic menus will be changed, and also some other smaller menus. I'm guessing that at least one more update like this will be launched that changes the social menu because it is a big menu that does not have new icons yet. I think that this is a good change because the new icons in the navigator menus look a little out of place when compared to the other menus. Vote in the poll above ^^^

blazingwind47

Jul 26, 2020
If the ones they added to the game menu are anything to go by, These icons bout to be the worst thing they changed since the java change 2 years ago

!notcitingdow

Aug 2, 2024
Canada
Pronouns
He/Him
If the ones they added to the game menu are anything to go by, These icons bout to be the worst thing they changed since the java change 2 years ago
Excessive, but I unfortunately agree. The old icons had more flair and originality, they were also more recognizable. Usually changes like this grow on me, but every icon looks basically the same (sorry). If you are gonna use pixel art, you don't have to have the same shot of a person in each one. Maybe you could provide different angles (idk I'm not a pixel artist).

TL;DR: Old ones >>>>>>> new ones

Reactions: Desiderata

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
anywhere but here
Pronouns
He/She/They
Excessive, but I unfortunately agree. The old icons had more flair and originality, they were also more recognizable. Usually changes like this grow on me, but every icon looks basically the same (sorry). If you are gonna use pixel art, you don't have to have the same shot of a person in each one. Maybe you could provide different angles (idk I'm not a pixel artist).

TL;DR: Old ones >>>>>>> new ones
We pretty much have the same reasoning and preferences haha

I love how the old icons easily stand out and you can recognize them from a glance, the new ones aren't exactly easy on the eyes given the context of being menu icons, made going through the menu somewhat harder for me tbh

sure, they look amazing and I for one think the pixel artists did a great job, but they don't look as nice on menus unfortunately

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on YeoXuHang's profile.
Thanks for playing!
BicolourSine41 wrote on Lord of Ducks's profile.
I can play PoF with you! But I don't have the subscription
BicolourSine41 wrote on !notcitingdow's profile.
Thanks for the follow! Have it back :)
Reesle wrote on yuduki0729's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :D
Happy to have you here!
Reesle wrote on Lycheesis's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom