Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

name6692

Jun 20, 2024
Does gaming mouse really matter ?? i thought better mouse = more cps but thats not really the case well mostly if it does matter what mouse should i use ? is glorious a good mouse ?

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Paris, France
Pronouns
He/Him
Model O glorius is a great mouse, mostly important it comes with a software for double click and debounce, this will make butterfly clicking very op.

hoppyfrog28_

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
I don't really know much about gaming mice, but if you're looking to boost your CPS with a new mouse, I wouldn't bother. With the new updates to Minecraft that Mojang is putting out, it seems that players will be able to hold down the hit button instead of repeatedly clicking - meaning CPS won't really exist anymore. This isn't guaranteed but it has been suggested by Mojang.

Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't really know much about gaming mice, but if you're looking to boost your CPS with a new mouse, I wouldn't bother. With the new updates to Minecraft that Mojang is putting out, it seems that players will be able to hold down the hit button instead of repeatedly clicking - meaning CPS won't really exist anymore. This isn't guaranteed but it has been suggested by Mojang.
Even if Mojang decides to add this feature, timing is far more important for the left/hitting mouse button than having a high amount of cps (also bc there is a short cooldown added). However, when it comes to spamming blocks with the right button, which specific mouse model becomes significantly more important.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Just logg in, i see 777 reaction score!!!
qKhalidd wrote on Desiderata's profile.
hi pooks
Completed the ice cream hunt (without the use of cheats)!! 🥳 🍦
IMG_5910.png
UncleSpect wrote on ¤LJ6¤'s profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom