Novice Member
Nov 21, 2021
Hungary
Pronouns
He/Him
My Journey

PreFace:
Hello everyone!
I'm writing this thread to tell you guys my journey from 0 to 10.000 wins in skywars and what events came along my way.
Huge thanks to those who were there to support me.
Some information are missing due to my old pc dying on me back in 2022!

If you find this a bit boring you can scroll to the bottom of this thread, you find what you want to see there.

Journey: The Start
I joined cube around 2360 days ago (information from my first unlocked cosmetic), but because I have some old footage which I found on an old hard drive I can confidently say that I joined cube in 2017.06.18.
At first I only played duels and ffa and I was loving it, the various maps that I could choose from was fabulous.
I found 2 videos of mine where I showed my stats, these are dated back to 2017.12.23 and 2018.02.04
Képernyőkép 2024-08-28 190229.png
Képernyőkép 2024-08-28 190513.png

In this time I wasn't interested in playing skywars at all.

Journey: Left Cubecraft
In 2019.06.11 Hypixel Skyblock was released and many of my school friends went to check it out, but I stayed on Cube playing mostly FFA until july 2nd when I decided to check it out too. I played less and less on Cube, I was focused on skyblock for 1year and 9 months, then abandoned minecraft for 7-8 months and made my return to cube around 2021 september/october.

Journey: Skywars addiction
When I returned to cube, I was shocked that the lobbies which each gamemode had, were removed completely.
Képernyőkép 2024-08-28 201446.png

I only found this screenshot about how the lobby looked like which was made accidentally in 2022.
(looking back, they didn't really changed the look of the lobby too much,)

I wanted to try something new, so I decided to play some skywars which quickly turned into an addiction and I couldn't stop playing it.
In this time I applied for translator, which was brutally rejected due to me being a tiny bit toxic.
(Said stuff like ,,noob˝, ,,bad˝ etc.. you guys get the point) They said to try again in a few months and say less offensive stuff. I was soo desperate to get in that I even turned chat off and put my chat key bind to a key which I never use... A few months went by and I applied again. I was waiting eagerly for the result I couldn't even sleep too much that night. The next day I woke up to the surprise of me getting in the Translation Team. After being accepted I met the whole team, they were all chill and friendly, I became friends with some of them (I'm still in contact with some of them since then).
And now I was playing more then ever on cube.

I reached 1517 wins on 2022.04.13
2022.04.13.png

Sadly I don't have the screenshots of me hitting 1k-2k or even 3k wins, but I'm quite sure that I reached 3k wins

Journey: Disappointments and new hope
Sadly in 2022.05.16 the Translation Team got disassembled by Cube.
After the news I kept playing skywars actively, but eventually lost motivation and got bored again of it for another year.
In 2023.05.29 I made my return to cubecraft with another disappointment. They removed bunch of gamemodes from the server. ( You can read more about this here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/🎮-the-future-of-cubecraft-java-☕.321102/ I know that most of you guys already read it but I keep seeing people asking where tower defence and the other old games went)
I was more motivated this time, I was planning to hit 10k at the end of the year.
leaderboard 200.png

On 2023.08.13 I got on the leaderboard as the 200th player. I was really happy about it, but quickly realised that with this phase I won't reach 10k wins at the end of the year.

5k wins.png

I had to try even harder now and just a month and 3 days later, I reached 5k wins with a KD of 4.35 and a winrate of 40%.
I even made a forum post about it which you can check out here:

After this achievement of mine a familiar face showed up in my dms, It was @Dreamer
Képernyőkép 2024-08-28 212629.png

He was part of the Translation Team too when it existed.
(Standard conversation started.)

We talked a bit, then he asked me to join elite.
After a lot of consideration I accepted it and went on dueling with @cruvex .
When the testing ended, I waited 8 days til I got accepted.
I joined Elite on 2023.10.01
Met lot of cool people there and a friendly environment, it reminded me of the Translation Team.
I changed my name to _EliteDavy and continued my journey in skywars.
(You don't need to wait this much now when applying, I only waited 8 days due to lot of people applying at the same time)

Journey: Reaching new heights slowly with friends
I continued playing, but sadly school started and only played on Friday and on the Weekends. It made my progress way slower, but eventually reached 6k wins on 2023.11.10

6k wins.png

The slow progress went on, but hit 7k wins on 2024.02.16
Nothing much happened during this time.
Képernyőkép 2024-08-28 223611.png

My progress was getting faster on 2024.06.19 Because I hit 8k
This was also the time when I met @UncleSpect & @Loskol .
We helped each other with the difficult achievements. It is because of them that I have all of the harder achievements.
I'm grateful to them.
I also met @anwar_gg & @iiMhMx3_GG , I spent quality time playing with them, but sadly they retired.
And also special thanks to @_EliteDmitri for being there on my 8.000th win.

Képernyőkép 2024-08-28 223859.png

Not long after me hitting 8k I hit 9k wins too on 2024.07.25
Nothing much happened during this time too.

Képernyőkép 2024-08-28 223913.png

Journey: The End
Yesterday on august 27th we formed a party of 11 and headed on the map Fort, for my 10,000th win.
Party.png

We wanted to make a group picture with a 10,000 sign behind us. I didn't know first, but this took 30 minutes to build due to someone always dying.

Special Thanks to @Zathelas , GizmoTheTurtle & Plutoh & Cqre (no forums account), @Zelfverzekerd , @cruvex , @Dreamer , @Boekenkastplank , @LoveAndMafia and @L1qm for being there yesterday. I'm thanful to you guys for being there on my 10,000 win. :heart:

Képernyőkép 2024-08-28 230702.png

Nightmare POV.png

Also thanks to @_EliteNightmare for sharing his POV. Zathelas was a bit sneaky here, but he's still visable.

10k win.png

At the end I finished with a KD of 4.98, and a winrate of 44%, and also with lot of friends.

Thank you everyone who were there on my journey. I can finally take a break from skywars and play something else.

Thank you for reading this thread. Have good rest of the day! 👋

Credits:
Also worth mentioning:
@Eli
@JokeKaedee
@Frontlane
@Thunder
@SunburntWarz

Without them banning hackers constantly my progress would have taken me much more time and also special thanks to Eli and Kaedee for coming online when I had trouble with hackers.

Thank you everyone again for reading this! :heart:

Attachments

• Képernyőkép 2024-08-28 223913.png
    Képernyőkép 2024-08-28 223913.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 31
  • Nightmare POV.png
    Nightmare POV.png
    696.5 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

_EliteDavy

Novice Member
Nov 21, 2021
Hungary
Pronouns
He/Him
Woahh that’s a lot of wins!! Congratulations! How about 15k?
Hold your horses.
That will only happen next year or after that, but I don't think that I'm going to go that far. This achievement took way too many hours from my life.

• Heart
Reactions: Eli

sexy

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
congratsz budy :)
sadly, jas killed me and I couldnt appear in the ss :,)

ur such a legend <3

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: _EliteDavy

itzjuan2195

Novice Member
Jan 19, 2020
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
eyyyy let's go!!!! congratulations on such an incredible milestone. more wins to come beyond this point!! keep on being great, champ.

• Heart

Prixifye

Novice Member
Aug 26, 2021
www.youtube.com
My Journey

PreFace:
Hello everyone!
I'm writing this thread to tell you guys my journey from 0 to 10.000 wins in skywars and what events came along my way.

If you find this a bit boring you can scroll to the bottom of this thread, you find what you want to see there.

I joined cube around 2360 days ago (information from my first unlocked cosmetic), but because I have some old footage which I found on an old hard drive I can confidently say that I joined cube in 2017.06.18.
At first I only played duels and ffa and I was loving it, the various maps that I could choose from was fabulous.
I found 2 videos of mine where I showed my stats, these are dated back to 2017.12.23 and 2018.02.04
View attachment 232952View attachment 232950

In 2019.06.11 Hypixel Skyblock was released and many of my school friends went to check it out, but I stayed on Cube playing mostly FFA until july 2nd when I decided to check it out too. I played less and less on Cube, I was focused on skyblock for 1year and 9 months, then abandoned minecraft for 7-8 months and made my return to cube around 2021 september/october.

When I returned to cube, I was shocked that the lobbies which each gamemode had, were removed completely. View attachment 232971

I only found this screenshot about how the lobby looked like which was made accidentally in 2022.

I wanted to try something new, so I decided to play some skywars which quickly turned into an addiction and I couldn't stop playing it.
In this time I applied for translator, which was brutally rejected due to me being a tiny bit toxic.
(Said stuff like ,,noob˝, ,,bad˝ etc.. you guys get the point) They said to try again in a few months and say less offensive stuff. I was soo desperate to get in that I even turned chat off and put my chat key bind to a key which I never use... A few months went by and I applied again. I was waiting eagerly for the result I couldn't even sleep too much that night. The next day I woke up to the surprise of me getting in the Translation Team. After being accepted I met the whole team, they were all chill and friendly, I became friends with some of them (I'm still in contact with some of them since then).

I reached 1517 wins on 2022.04.13 View attachment 232989

Sadly I don't have the screenshots of me hitting 1k-2k or even 3k wins, but I'm quite sure that I reached 3k wins

After the news I kept playing skywars actively, but eventually lost motivation and got bored again of it for another year.
In 2023.05.29 I made my return to cubecraft with another disappointment. They removed bunch of gamemodes from the server. ( You can read more about this here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/🎮-the-future-of-cubecraft-java-☕.321102/ I know that most of you guys already read it but I keep seeing people asking where tower defence and the other old games went)
I was more motivated this time, I was planning to hit 10k at the end of the year.
View attachment 232974

On 2023.08.13 I got on the leaderboard as the 200th player. I was really happy about it, but quickly realised that with this phase I won't reach 10k wins at the end of the year.

View attachment 232975

I had to try even harder now and just a month and 3 days later, I reached 5k wins with a KD of 4.35 and a winrate of 40%.

After this achievement of mine a familiar face showed up in my dms, It was @Dreamer View attachment 232976

Met lot of cool people there and a friendly environment, it reminded me of the Translation Team.
(You don't need to wait this much now when applying, I only waited 8 days due to lot of people applying at the same time)

I continued playing, but sadly school started and only played on Friday and on the Weekends. It made my progress way slower, but eventually reached 6k wins on 2023.11.10

View attachment 232977

View attachment 232979

We helped each other with the difficult achievements. It is because of them that I have all of the harder achievements.
I'm grateful to them.
I also met @anwar_gg & @iiMhMx3_GG , I spent quality time playing with them, but sadly they retired.

View attachment 232980

View attachment 232988

Yesterday on august 27th we formed a party of 11 and headed on the map Fort, for my 10,000th win. View attachment 232982
We wanted to make a group picture with a 10,000 sign behind us. I didn't know first, but this took 30 minutes to build due to someone always dying.

Special Thanks to @Zathelas , GizmoTheTurtle & Plutoh & Cqre (no forums account), @Zelfverzekerd , @cruvex , @Dreamer , @Boekenkastplank , @LoveAndMafia and @L1qm for being there yesterday. I'm thanful to you guys for being there on my 10,000 win. :heart:

View attachment 232983

View attachment 232995

Also thanks to @_EliteNightmare for sharing his POV. Zathelas was a bit sneaky here, but he's still visable.

View attachment 232984

At the end I finished with a KD of 4.98, and a winrate of 44%, and also with lot of friends.

Thank you everyone who were there on my journey. I can finally take a break from skywars and play something else.

Credits:
Also worth mentioning:
@Eli
@JokeKaedee
@Frontlane
@Thunder
@SunburntWarz

Without them banning hackers constantly my progress would have taken me much more time and also special thanks to Eli and Kaedee for coming online when I had trouble with hackers.

Good job!!!

• Heart

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
My Journey

PreFace:
Hello everyone!

When I returned to cube, I was shocked that the lobbies which each gamemode had, were removed completely. View attachment 232971

View attachment 232974

View attachment 232975

After this achievement of mine a familiar face showed up in my dms, It was @Dreamer View attachment 232976

View attachment 232977

View attachment 232979

I'm grateful to them.

View attachment 232980

View attachment 232988

Yesterday on august 27th we formed a party of 11 and headed on the map Fort, for my 10,000th win. View attachment 232982

View attachment 232983

View attachment 232995

View attachment 232984

Credits:
Also worth mentioning:
@Eli
@JokeKaedee
@Frontlane
@Thunder
@SunburntWarz

Congratulations 🤍✨
Try to reach 20k 🫣

• Heart

anwar_gg

Novice Member
Mar 28, 2021
Japanese
My Journey

PreFace:
Hello everyone!

View attachment 232974

View attachment 232975

View attachment 232977

View attachment 232979

I'm grateful to them.

View attachment 232980

View attachment 232988

View attachment 232983

View attachment 232995

View attachment 232984

Credits:
Also worth mentioning:
@Eli
@JokeKaedee
@Frontlane
@Thunder
@SunburntWarz

Congratulations!
And thank you for this amazing story i really liked it :))

Members Online

Latest profile posts

YeoXuHang wrote on Sweetenerera's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on UltraGameCoder's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Wave Master7S's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌊 🎂
Reesle wrote on Sweetenerera's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🍰🎈
Top Bottom