Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Not Me

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
okay before you go on about the fact that names are in colour in tab read what i am saying
first of all it is in minerware for certain micro-games like in avoid hot potato [if it is supposed to be this way i will remove this part] where the players with hot potato either have red names in chat or the glowing effect [would be red names in chat if it were on 1.8 anyways] or in the boss game colour floor it will have your colour as your name in chat [also making it easier to stop people from drawing inappropriate pictures] also can work in knock every one off have it in tab so you know when you are the last. this you can add in many games but i feel like it is a small but helpful addition also i will have another slight suggestion about minerware again

Last edited:

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
that makes no sense
Let me explain it more clearly.
okay before you go on about the fact that names are in colour in tab read what i am saying
first of all it is in minerware for certain micro-games like in avoid hot potato [if it is supposed to be this way i will remove this part] where the players with hot potato either have red names in chat or the glowing effect [would be red names in chat if it were on 1.8 anyways] or in the boss game colour floor it will have your colour as your name in chat [also making it easier to stop people from drawing inappropriate pictures] also can work in knock every one off have it in tab so you know when you are the last. this you can add in many games but i feel like it is a small but helpful addition also i will have another slight suggestion about minerware again
For the hot potato part, you shouldn't have a different color tab. The fire is good enough as is.

For the color floor, it is basically impossible to draw inappropriate pictures since you must A: capture tiles next to you and B: there are usually 11 players to compete against you. The colored tab is completely unnecessary since there is no point at looking at players in tab since you want to capture tiles.

For knocking off people in tab, it seems unnecessary as you could immediately tell who's left since the arena is small enough to see. Plus, there isn't really a need for it unless for maybe the snowball minigame but even in that, you can easily see who's left. Since no one really looks at the tab during those times, I would think that this is unnecessary.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
the snowball minigame but even in that, you can easily see who's left. Since no one really looks at the tab during those times, I would think that this is unnecessary.
that is another one
Good idea but i don't think that anyone will watch to tap when they are playing minerware
also you'd be surprised many do and this would help

Reactions: Zombiepower
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This new podium in the beta games lobby looks interesting...
It may be that the old Java lobby leaderboards are coming back? 👀

Captura de pantalla 2024-09-27 164108.png
!notcitingdow wrote on valentinoboo's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!!!!
Deepslate3D wrote on TheMrRevZ's profile.
what's ur favorite bisector in the alphabet? mine is 14
New screenshot posted on the Halloween Event's notion page today!
1727457670116.png
BicolourSine41 wrote on CheatersDontWin's profile.
Good username
Top Bottom